Scenario MP Nation selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario MP Nation selection

Hi, i made a map for a multiplayer game with a friend and saved it with starting positions as a scenario. I started the scenario singleplayer and saved. I copied the savegame to the \mp directory, so i can choose it to load in MP creation. But i cant choose which nation to play neither my friend is able to do. In addition the nation i get seems to be controlled by a 'ghost AI'. My Units move by themself and found cities where they want, the productionmanager is enabled and i cant disable it and my turn ends as soon as my ai controlled units made their turn. Only thing i can choose is what to build in 'my' cities. Any ideas how to choose nations in scenarios for MP or about that ai controlling my civilization?

Thanks in advance,
    Kochtopfhelm

btw is there another way to play selfmade maps on MP?
    Last edited by kochtopfhelm; October 22, 2005, 10:56.

There might be a way to remove your 'ghost AI': open the chat window with the apostrophe (') and type "/detach n" where n is your player number (probably 1 or 2).
    Last edited by J Bytheway; October 23, 2005, 14:29.

Comment

There is a chat window??? I always looked for some but never found a chat option. How to get there?

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway
        open the chat winsow with the apostrophe (')
        Press ' anywhere in the game
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Oh, haven't noticed that. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X