Babylon needs Vox help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babylon needs Vox help

The C3C intersite team Babylon needs your guys help. We are pretty sure we have a dl in our forums from another team sharing our secrets. yes cheating.

We would like to get a few folks authorized here in order for us to continue planning our current war, which the team we are at war with is the team we suspect is cheating!

Beta and I are pretty much running the team and intend to bring at least some of our Babylon folks with us to Vox.

The two people I need authorized right now are Shogun Gunner

and Golden Bear.

More may follow.

As we let them in we can as a sidebar start collecting the people who are going to play on the Vox Rebirth team for CIV IV. And start talking about our super secret stuff

On a final note, we NEED to seriously consider each and every player thats new to our team and we dont know very well.

The possibility of a babylon dl/spy is the reason. The newer group we have playing PBEM and demo games here isn't like the old group, it has gone downhill. Its not the same friendly old poly group like we had in this game.

So we are going to have to discuss netry of new folks we dont know and how we are going to handle it, or else we will probably have a security breach as well.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

It's simply amazing that people pull this **** and end up ruining the game for all.

Comment

It is sad Witt, we have had suspicions for several months, and in the last week it was like we said something to one team and an hour later another team already knew what we said. Plus lots of public posts with subjects that are such that you would almost have to be looking at our forums to be in the know.

Ming is looking into it, we have our specific suspicions, but I think we should not discuss them until we hear back.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I am having a hard time figuring out how to ok people..

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          I am having a hard time figuring out how to ok people..

JM
          MarkG or whoever originally set up the Vox CivGroup and forum should have sent you a link to go to, where you could approve people, do you still have that link? Did anyone else have the powrZ???

Comment

PMed Mark

golden bear and shogun are in

JHon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Thanks Jon

Comment

I'm heeeeere!

Should I repost the Chronicles here for the Vox folks to read? Sort of as a Thank You for helping us out?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
                  I'm heeeeere!

Should I repost the Chronicles here for the Vox folks to read? Sort of as a Thank You for helping us out?
                  Sure most here would appreciate them me thinks

Rhoth is quite the writer himself

Comment

What about Daddy-O?

Comment

he will be in the next wave

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        PMed Mark

golden bear and shogun are in

JHon Miller
                        Thanks Jon.
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I can't say that I have proof, but I'm highly convinced that someone was cheating in that demogame.
                          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Sometime this weekend I will go through my PMs and find the things that got me to thinking... James (MM) is a sieve that leaks out his masters' thoughts without applying his own wit to them.

Comment

I PM'ed JM with the necessary info to authorize people, if i'm correct anyway

Just as an aside ... I strongly, strongly suggest not making any accusations, perhaps even IF there is actual espionage. Ming will undoubtedly come to bat for you, and I'll do my best also with the limited people I know; but it just does more harm than good IMO to bring this up. The game is screwed no matter what; cheating accusations, even 100% true ones, just bring up old crud that's better buried in the litterbox ... but more importantly, will probably cause those on the other side, the LEGITIMATE ones that didn't cheat, to personally dislike anyone who's involved in bringing them to light.
                              If Ming just comes down from on high, then they hate only him ... but if someone here brings the accusations forth, I have a feeling it will create an even further rift betweenst the good, honest players. That's not good for DGs, or for Apolyton in general ... as cruddy as it is to have to deal with cheaters

And I hope you don't think we're (new Poly crowd) all crap, Con ...
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X