No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't miss it, it's the mission after Ascension.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Ah Ok I still haqve a ways to go, I got stuck in the jongle right after entering it and haven't played much since. I have to get back into the game, maybe Ill do that this weekend for a bit.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

The worst part abour Dragon's Lair is noobies running through the portals when you need to cap skills.

Comment

So go with a group of sane intelligent people.

Not sure where to FIND such a group, mind you ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

They stand in a big group by the entrance........always the same ones.

Comment

I was there with an astoundingly good group yesterday, almost too good for a PUG. No rushers, no deaths, all waiting for skill caps. My only problem was, as described, my pet not zoning.

Comment

Yeah the pet thing is annoying. I had that problem too and decided not to bring a pet the next time. Especially since I had only pet skills.

I've been pretty lucky with PUGs lately. Right now I am at Abaddon's Mouth. Hoped to finish it last night but the newborn decided he was hungry at all hours when I usually play. Maybe tonight!

Is Winter really that helpful?

Comment

Well for missions (the last one is the best example) with lots of guys with fire resistance winter is pretty crucial if you are taking fire eles, which of course you should be as they rule.

Comment

Winter is awesome in the last mission, I'd call it crucial. Don't forget to equip it and reskill if needed. Without it, your eles do half damage and your own damage if you don't wield a cold damage weapon will be hampered too.

Comment

Title changed.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I rather fancied the old topic.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                            Winter is awesome in the last mission, I'd call it crucial. Don't forget to equip it and reskill if needed. Without it, your eles do half damage and your own damage if you don't wield a cold damage weapon will be hampered too.
                            Too slow.

Comment

Bah, my poor ranger is now stuck in elite-skill-capture-land. 1k per skill is brutal, thank godness I have at least enough skill points saved up. Of course I could fund him with my ele, but she's saving for her 15k armor.

Comment

Did I mention I have almost the max 1.4 million?

Comment

Working...
                                X