Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barinthus
    I'm looking for a guild as well. Jam - is yours exclusively European?
    We play mainly in euro districts, but we have a Canadian member.

Doc, I'll give you a shout if we're going on a UW/FoW run tonight, ok? We have a TS server, so you're welcome to join us for a chat while we kylle stuff.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Ok.

Comment

• No love for GW? Anyway this thread needed a bump because I am close to getting a 2nd character to lvl20.

Plus GW is a great game that keeps me away from Civ 4.

Comment

• I can't be arsed until the exp pack, frankly. Don't really know why.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I felt the same. However, 1 night playing recently was enough to convince me I should play all the builds I hadn't yet tried before the x-pack comes out.

Comment

• Gah, this is still $49 at the best Buy. I thought it were $20 by now.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Playing lots of GvG at the moment, got the Guild up to rank 300 last night, aiming for the top 100 so our games come up in the observer mode
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• GvG ownzes.

Comment

• GvG is teh win
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Though War Machine/Team Union/Eternum Pariah etc all hit very hard indeed.

Comment

• Some big changes from the patch a few days ago. Is anyone still playing?

I just got the quest for Final Assault in SF.

I wish they'd unlock the guild rank freeze.

Comment

• I'm playing every day still... should be working harder, but hey, GW is soooooo addictive. The new skill patch has shaken things up in PvP and PvE, nice to see some unused skills getting buffed, and overused skills getting slightly unbuffed. A bloody good patch, except still not enough love for hydromancers

Comment

• Face it, water is for noobs. Now that I have initiated you into the ways of the glyph of renewal you shall never leave the dark side again!

Comment

• Water is for noobs and PvP?

Comment

• It has potential in PvP. Whether that potential will become part of the new metagame still needs to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X