No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well if they run from damage over time aoe spells like fire storm it would nerf fire ele builds a bit.

I'll maybe throw in some slowing spells - not sure of the range of those water slows.

Alternatively the instant damage spells and meteor shower are probably fine anyway. I'll test it later if I get chance.

I tested it with my warrior last night, who uses the lava skill, and mobs ran a bit but not much.

Comment

• Plus, in other news, my old guild, which was the second best in Europe, has disbanded.

Now I am just a normal PvP pleb like the rest of you. Albeit with more fame.

Comment

• Join my guild! We're doing pretty well at the moment, about 16 active (on most days) members
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• What rank is the guild?

Comment

• Not "What are the members like?"

Surely it's better if they're a lower-rated guild, because your sheer awesomeZOMFGness will have a noticeable impact and catapult them into 1337dom before many of the members have realised what's going on.

Comment

• There's always my guild. Our rank is pretty bad but we have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                Not "What are the members like?"

Surely it's better if they're a lower-rated guild, because your sheer awesomeZOMFGness will have a noticeable impact and catapult them into 1337dom before many of the members have realised what's going on.
                Well no, if it's Jam's guild I'm sure it is not full of asshats, so I don't need to ask this.

However, I have standards, and I'd prefer a guild with some competence and non-asshattery to one that's just asshat free.

Comment

• You know, playing tonight I realised just how much I have missed GW. It is a truly great game..........so much game for the money too.

I can't wait for the x-pack.

Comment

• We're ranked at the default 1,000 as we didn't GvG since the ladder reset last weekend.

The guild is very competent but not brilliant in terms of ability. We are quite capable of clearing UW, FoW or SF without any deaths, and expect to win the first few maps in the Hall of Heros. The guild had never won the Hall though... not yet...
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                      You know, playing tonight I realised just how much I have missed GW. It is a truly great game..........so much game for the money too.

I can't wait for the x-pack.

Comment

• I'm looking for a guild as well. Jam - is yours exclusively European?

As for elementalist - I often use a water AoE followed up by a fire or earth AoE. Works wonders for me.
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                          We're ranked at the default 1,000 as we didn't GvG since the ladder reset last weekend.

The guild is very competent but not brilliant in terms of ability. We are quite capable of clearing UW, FoW or SF without any deaths, and expect to win the first few maps in the Hall of Heros. The guild had never won the Hall though... not yet...
                          Well if you are doing an uw/fow run and have a spot give me a shout.

For those areas I play stance tank/nuker ele/juicer necro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus

As for elementalist - I often use a water AoE followed up by a fire or earth AoE. Works wonders for me.
                            That's a possibility I'll test tonight. Last night I just got rid off fire storm and replaced it with one of the Rodgort's instant dmg spells. Meteor shower still owns everything else hands down.

Comment

• Whats a Juicer Necro?
                              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• One with Blood Ritual and Blood is Power. No one will ever run out of energy on your team, which means the monks and eles needn't spend slots on energy management.

My char also takes some nice blood based single nukes and well of blood, which are also useful skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X