Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Obligation Succession Game - Come Play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Obligation Succession Game - Come Play!

I'm starting this new thread since our original succession game has morphed...

Snoopy gave us a new start and I think it is:
    Large random (?) world
    Raging Barbarians
    Zulus - Militaristic Expansionist

The "Yet Another Succession Game" has the start and the first 20 turns recorded in it.

Grandpa Troll and I will try to be the glue that holds this together but here is the basic rule:

I there is a save and you want to play 10 turns, take it, play it, report it.

Periodically, GT or I may put a request in to not play so that we can get a turn in - but I cannot imagine that happening much.

If you want to play you have NO OBLIGATION to continue playing. Of course, you are welcome to jump in if you like. My vision is that we can cover a lot of turns and get a lot of people involved this way.

Snoopy played the first 10 turns and I played the next. We are up to 3000 BC and waiting for a guest or Trollman to pick it up!!!

Here is the save:
    Attached Files

Here is the world so far: 3000 BC

(Picture)
    Attached Files

Comment

(this is blank)

Comment

Be back shortly with save and updates
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

3000 B C

I have observed that we have a mighty land and very approachable to grow up upon

it is also an inviting land for our adversaries

Comment

2950 B C

A Mongolian scout appeared to the southeast of Zimbabwe causing a small amount of concern to the good citizenry assembled their.....

In the meantime to our northern territories we decided upon Trollundi Poo to be founded upon the golden side of this wonderful mountain. We start by training a few warriors since it appears I can see some workers far off but still close enougfh we should protect our investment

In Zimbabwe we complete training on our fine military warrior and name him Golden Trolldie

It seems prudent that we train one more military unit and this we start on

Comment

2900 B C

Our worker in Zimbabwe seems to be weary and heavy laden with the drudgery of menial tasks and low wages with little potential for promotion.

Since wages are not currently in our budghet to disperse, a decision was made to promote him to which a sweet smell of successful recognition was bestowed in a semi formal ceremony to promote worker 1 to Will Wonka

This very much pleased him so he worked extra hard to complete a mine and start of our transitional roadway system

Comment

2850 B C

We survey far and wide our country side for future locations to expand to

Comment

2800 B C

Our newest warrior comes strutting from the academy of military training at Zimbabwe....

He is introduced with little fanafre and simple orders :Protect and Serve

Good folks, I introduce Snooper Dooper

Comment

2750 B C

Willy Wonka completed roadway leg and starts new leg

Comment

2710 B C

1 Warrior meets Spain in the southern plains, gesture a passing nod.

Willy Wonka is very productive now and dresses the part of a successful and happy employee.

Comment

2670 B C

Yet more scouting of land

Comment

2630 B C

A new settlement team completes training, then outfits itself and along with its defender of Freedom Golden Trolldie, head west after departing Zimbabwe

Comment

2590 B C

Willie Wonka works hard on the new Northeast corridor transitional roadway project

Comment

The Save

Have at it

Looking forward to the next installments
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X