X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be able to play in 4 hours.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        I recommend settling the first city ON the isthmus (choke point). It's not a perfect city, but it's not too bad, and it'll control the point like no other.
        I'd say that the hills SW of there is slightly better. It still completely covers the choke point, while the city will have defense bonus from the hills. The only bad thing is that there will be three plots to sige just next to it, and not only one. Also the rice would no longer be within the borders, but instead a cow would be possible at first culture expansion, and the rice can probably be used by another city.

(Yes, I just loaded up the game at the end of 2200 BC, and am trying to get a good look of what's happened so far.)

Comment

Do we have to sign up, or can anyone just take the save and contribute to the Succession game? I've never played one before, but I'm very keen to play...
          "What a Stupid Concept"

Comment

2160 BC Our exploring warrior moves to the hill NE of him, and gets sight of the suthern Roman border, as he stands eye on eye with a lion. The settler and Warrior in the nort move towards the choke point, not on the same tile, but keeping in one plot from each other, with the warrior on a hill for sight. They'll join each other next turn.

Sadly our warrior in the south didn't stand the lion attack, and we are now one unit less as we discover Animal Husbandry. I'm starting research of Hunting, with archery in mind.

2120 BC Washington adopts Slavery. That means he have Bronze already.

The Settler and Warrior join up on the same tile.

2080 BC The walls of Dehli are done, and I start on a second Fast Worker. Sthe Settler have reached the Rice NE of the chokepoint, and the worrior is lagging one plot. (The sight mad me sure it was safe to have them parted)

2040 BC The settler has reached the choke point, and will have to wait two turns for the warrior to go ahead to the hills. He could settler the choke point at this turn.

Our farm has been completed.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by samsmithnz
              Do we have to sign up, or can anyone just take the save and contribute to the Succession game? I've never played one before, but I'm very keen to play...
              I have the save right now, but I'm sure that as soon as I'm done there should be room for more players in the game, and since we don't have a strict turn order yet it's just to join in and take the save once posted again, unless someone else say anything else that is.

Comment

2000 BCOur worker start to build a Pasture on the Cow.

We are the second most cultured civilization in the world at the start of 1960 BC.
                Attached Files

Comment

1960 BC We've finished researching Huntion, and started on Archery (5 turns).

The American border near the bottleneck expanded.

The settler and Warrior moved up on the hill designated for our second city, and get a Chinese warrior in sight. We now got contact with Qin Shi Huang.
                  Attached Files

Comment

1920 BC Bombay founded on the hill. I'm starting on with a wall in it.

1880 BC the Pasture is ready. Next target is another one, on the horse. I lower the sicence rate to 90% to stay on positive cash flow with the new city.

1840 BC the new Worker is ready to start help out. Next up is the Stonehenge.

1800 BC not mush

1760 BC Discovered archery at turnshift. I think we've come to a point where roads start to be needed, so the wheel is next.

1720 BC Delih has grown to size 4, just as the Horse got worked. Now producing 21 HPT. The workers will build a mine south of Dehli while waiting for the big rouadbuilding to start.

three turns more to go if I count right...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 1680 BC Not mush.

1640 BC another pass turn

1600 BC The end of my rule is near. The two workers are sent to build another farm while waiting for the wheel to come off prototype state in three turns. Stonehenge will be ready next turn. I suggest it's time to thing about some defense for Dehli. Barbarrian warriors are shoing up four turns away. Dehli lists archer as three turn build, and warriors as a two turn build, so we should be able to get defense of some kind before they arrive.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Next player step forward please.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Add me in and I'll take the next turn if thats cool.

Comment

• Go for it
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 1560:

Stonehenge Finished.
                              growth in 2 turns.
                              The Wheel in 2 turns.

The before mentioned barbarians disipeared(heading to the 2nd city?) but building archers anyway.

BTW whats the screeny command?

Comment

• It's just the PrintScreen key. You should find your screenshots in your MyDocuments directory, under Civ-IV in a directory named Screenshots.

Comment

Working...
                                X