No announcement yet.

[PBEM]Civ4 Succession Game #2: India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't play now, we are to be on our dorms in less than 25 minutes unfortunately... Anyone else taking it? I'm probably up by 11.00-12.00 tomorrow my time, if noone has taken over by then I'm taking it.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Hey, Nikolai, welcome to the game... but please keep explanations of how you 'bought' your game out of here Don't ask, don't tell, ye know?

Good work john
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Explanations? Hell, now I'll soon be angry here! I said I'm still awainting my preorder to ship! And in the mean time I'm using a buggy aquired version. That has nothing to do with socalled "buying"...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Checking in,
          I went by EB games Tuesday after work, they said to come back tomorrow.

Went back Wednesday after work, the same guy there initally said it still wasn't in before admiting he was joking. I hope he's not doing this with too many customers or he's likely to get shot.

I started my SP game on Prince level, I strongly recomend taking advantage of Gaudi's industrious traight and picking Stonehidge as soon as our finish build in the capital completes. This wonder will give us plenty of Great Religious People to found religious shrines to all the religions we found.

I can start playing this one, but if we're at Noble, it's not going to be a challenge at all because in my game at Prince:
          I founded 5 of 7 religions.
          Have 4 shrines.
          Have produced 2 great works of art.
          Have built the academy in the capital.
          Have upteen great wonders in my capital. No one else appears to have any.
          (First was stonebridge)
          And I only just reached Divine Right.
          Last edited by joncnunn; October 29, 2005, 19:46.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
            Checking in,
            I went by EB games Tuesday after work, they said to come back tomorrow.

Went back Wednesday after work, the same guy there initally said it still wasn't in before admiting he was joking. I hope he's not doing this with too many customers or he's likely to get shot.

I started my SP game on Prince level, I strongly recomend taking advantage of Gaudi's industrious traight and picking Stonehidge as soon as our finish build in the capital completes. This wonder will give us plenty of Great Religious People to found religious shrines to all the religions we found.

I can start playing this one, but if we're at Noble, it's not going to be a challenge at all because in my game at Prince:
            I founded 5 of 7 religions.
            Have 4 shrines.
            Have produced 2 great works of art.
            Have built the academy in the capital.
            Have upteen great wonders in my capital. No one else appears to have any.
            (First was stonebridge)
            And I only just reached Divine Right.
            if its not a challenge then shove off mate and we will play

ok

lets move on

this is also a learning experience

with your great abilities which I certainly do not possess, I could use you expertise in such a "pushover" of a game

For real, lets have some fun guys
            play and post whats happening
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Noble won't necessarily be that hard of a game, but there is a lot that can be learned at the level - it just doesn't punish mistakes as harshly.

Yes definitely build stonehenge, that's what i'm hoping for

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                Noble won't necessarily be that hard of a game, but there is a lot that can be learned at the level - it just doesn't punish mistakes as harshly.

Yes definitely build stonehenge, that's what i'm hoping for
                what he said is what I meant

Comment

Well, I'm up and will start the game any minute now. Wish me luck, this will be my 3rd real game...

Comment

Sorry, I think I must pass until I've got the game for real. I get some weird crash that gives my screen lots of colourful stripes and crashes my whole computer so I am forced to reboot. It's either the game version or my ATi card, and I somehow doubt I'm entitled to customer service right now.

Comment

ok

who has the turn now?

Comment

Nobody AFAIK. Take it, it seems like nobody else is going to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                          Nobody AFAIK. Take it, it seems like nobody else is going to do it.
                          snoopy went first so it would be him

ill play if he declines

thanks

Comment

I should wait until the mistranslation of the black fog-of-war bug is fixed.

The way it that actually works, you start out seeing nothing, and then depending upon where you are on the map, you start seeing a small corner of the screen, which keeps on expanding as you explore. Whichever section it is, you get to see tiles you shouldn't see via scrolling in addition to having to scroll around to see the tiles you should see.
                            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                            Templar Science Minister
                            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
                              I should wait until the mistranslation of the black fog-of-war bug is fixed.

The way it that actually works, you start out seeing nothing, and then depending upon where you are on the map, you start seeing a small corner of the screen, which keeps on expanding as you explore. Whichever section it is, you get to see tiles you shouldn't see via scrolling in addition to having to scroll around to see the tiles you should see.
                              ok

hope you succeed in getting it worked out

Gramps

Comment

hehe ... GT, if you get to this before I get to it, feel free to play ... I'm not going to play it until tommorow

Comment

Working...
                                X