No announcement yet.

Yet Another Succession Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT THE F#$#$ H#$$% I$# WRONG WITH THIS MAP GENERATOR F$%$## S^%#% D^$%%^!!!!!!!!!!

I set it for PAN-F%$#%^&ING-GEA!!!

Oh well 1400BC will be know as the year that two of our brave ships were lost at sea. One was lost just as the shallow waters were seen to the west.

Here is the save. If no one continues. I will in a few.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• In case anyone cares...
      Attached Files
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Good luck, friend Skrobism! Come on over to the No Obligation game and start taking turns there. Much more interesting, unless you like lifeboat movies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Bear
          Good luck, friend Skrobism! Come on over to the No Obligation game and start taking turns there. Much more interesting, unless you like lifeboat movies!
          maybe its the crew of the boats?
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy-O
            In case anyone cares...
            Quite the name change ...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Lord Daddy-O, great name

I have downloaded the file, and will play in the coming hour.
              The Sherrin Foundation
              Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Groovy baby. I'm glad your down with the name change.

Comment

• Originally posted by James the Scot
                  Lord Daddy-O, great name

I have downloaded the file, and will play in the coming hour.

Groovy

umm..is it a big save by now or what

just checking is all
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• JamesTheScot,
                    Do you have the save? Should I just continue from the save above? Let us know.

Comment

Working...
                    X