Yet Another Succession Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Mericans

"Can I drink HERE while I write?" Golden Bear calls out plaintively. "The whole town is drying up."

Comment

Ill not cloud the vote..but most every game I am in I am Russians..Czar Trollnika IV or something to that effect

Choose away and Ill support the decision

Gramps
      (this way I learn another civ)
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
        'Mericans

"Can I drink HERE while I write?" Golden Bear calls out plaintively. "The whole town is drying up."
        yes but no taking a @r@p..

Comment

Don't make me kill the game before we start.

Looks I'll be the tie breaker and surprise all of you.
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

He's gonna pick the English.

Comment

I was just wondering why is a SG in PBEM? There is no need for emailing, since you have a host for the saves and reports?

If you are going to play Monarch why not make it an Always War and have some fun?

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                I was just wondering why is a SG in PBEM? There is no need for emailing, since you have a host for the saves and reports?

If you are going to play Monarch why not make it an Always War and have some fun?
                excellent point

Comment

True, that. Maybe Emp?

BTW, I've learned that I just hate dealing with Barbs. I can win with them, I'm not a wimp, they're just soooo effing annoying. Geez. A relic from the past.

One of youse is gonna use that against me in a PBEM game. Of course it'll take 30 years (RT) for anything to happen in the game.

Comment

Barbs are not much until deity. They get very scary with zero bonus. I really hate it when warriors and horses and spears get killed by them.

Comment

re: Why here?

Because this is where I played the last Sxn Game. I don't see a Sxn section.

BTW - vmxa1 are you in?
                      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

OK. I'm going to start.

Zulus - because AmyQueenOfTheUniverse said so.
                        Emperor - because I don't want vmxa1 and GTroll thinking we wimped out.
                        Raging Hordes - because GB loves them so.
                        10 turns each to start. We can discuss fewer as we go.

I update the game settings at the top.

Oh. emails please. I'll post those up top too.

theidiots * yahoo * com

Comment

Originally posted by skrobism
                          OK. I'm going to start.

Zulus - because AmyQueenOfTheUniverse said so.
                          Emperor - because I don't want vmxa1 and GTroll knowing I wimped out. Im using his name here without acytual knowledge of what he said or meant and theres not a thing he can do about it, afterall its not like its the Tullamore Dont
                          Raging Hordes - because GB loves them so.
                          10 turns each to start. We can discuss fewer as we go.

I update the game settings at the top.

Oh. emails please. I'll post those up top too.

theidiots * yahoo * com
                          man your way harsh

oh and my email is BCRONKITE-the sign we all need-ec-dot-rr-dot-com
                          Attached Files

Comment

1 - 4000 BC
                            We start in the SW corner of the map
                            Start moving N and W

2 - 3950 BC
                            Still moving N and W
                            We can see 3 cows, sugar, and gold in the hills

3 - 3900 BC
                            Worker1 begins a road to a cow
                            KwaZulu-PlaceOfHeaven is founded
                            Warrior build started

4 - 3850 BC
                            Our wise men begin the study of Bronze Working

5 - 3800 BC
                            Skrobo-Zulu continues to scout the country side

6 - 3750 BC
                            Road done

7 - 3700 BC
                            Worker1 begins road to a cow

8 - 3650 BC
                            KwaZulu-PlaceOfHeaven
                            JamesTheZulu-Warrior is built
                            Warrior build started

9 - 3600 BC
                            JamesTheZulu-Warrior & Skrobo-Zulu Scout moving towards mountain choke point to the south.

10 - 3550 BC
                            Worker1 road completed. He moves into the city for his next orders.
                            JamesTheZulu-Warrior & Skrobo-Zulu Scout moving towards mountain choke point to the south.

End Of Turn Blinking

Comment

The Reign Of Skrobo-Zulu

After 100 years of wandering the countryside the followers of Shaka-Zulu settle what is to be the capital of Zululand, KwaZulu the Place Of Heaven. It was rightly named. The surrounding land was blessed with cattle, sugar, and the glint of gold in the sheltering mountains near by. KwaZulu was founded on the sea within reach of these many gifts. Roads into the countryside are begun. Warrior training was begun. The wise men of the young nation bent their minds on finding was to use a new metal they call Bronze. The future held many promises for the Zulu people.

The tribe elders sent forth Skrobo-Zulu in search of future city sites and other peoples. Skrobo-Zulu traveled many years to the north coast and then along the eastern mountains. His journey took him past promising fishing grounds. On top of golden Mount Shaka he had a vision.

Skrobo-Zulu was met by the ancient Shaka. He was told of a vast world, faraway lands in a faraway time ruled by a great Zulu people that spread across it like green fields taking back the desert. Shaka told Skrobo-Zulu that his people should take wives, have children, and become like the green fields. Shaka told him that the cattle should be used to compensate the fathers for the loss of their daughters work in the family.

Word of this vision was taken back to a flurishing KwaZulu. The people were encouraged. The city grew and the lands worked. Roads continued to be built throughout the cattleland surrounding KwaZulu. From KwaZulu, JamesTheZulu headed south with a small band of happy young men. This warrior and leader-to-be was in search of more cattle, treacle, and riches. There were wives to marry, and dowries to be paid, a nation to build. His troupe had been told of a land to the south of that Lonely Peak. There they would find new riches, and settle new Zulu cities.

On the way to Lonely Peak, JamesTheZulu got word from Skrobo-Zulu, "The world is smaller than Shaka-Zulu ever imagined and the sea is great. We seem to be a lone people in this world." JamesTheZulu replied, "Shaka also seemed confused about exactly how trainable and hardworking cattle are."

Somewhere near KwaZulu a frustrated farmer and his cows are seen at the water's edge. The farmer is screaming at the drinking cow, trying to pull his laundry free from the mud under the cow's hooves.
                              Last edited by Daddy-O; October 14, 2005, 14:01.

Comment

JTS - Here is the save.

For those that are new to Sxn Games. Using the save being sent here consider 3550 BC your turn 0. You can use this to change build orders, diplo, whatever can be done at end of turn. Just leave your last turn blinking for the next player.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X