• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pangea.
    The Sherrin Foundation
    Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

I was wondering when we'd get a Troll-pic.

By friday? No problem.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

If we'd do Pangea. I'd like a lot of water so we can still use boats. That way you tend to get a single continent with many arms and narrow passes with a few small islands.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I lkie that idea.
          The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

3 peat

im down

lets sort next subject
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Maya
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Con's in. Why the Maya? Refresh my memory.

Comment

I withdraw my vote for Carthage.

I'd like to play one of the Expansionist Civs. I like the scout in the early game. Comments?

So, here is the full list of Expansionist Civs:

Hittites
                  Incans
                  Portuguese
                  Arabs
                  Mongols
                  Vikings
                  Iroquois
                  Americans
                  Russians
                  English
                  Zulus
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Daddy-O; October 12, 2005, 10:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

James

your a nice person

tell Big Guy when ya talk to him 'ello Mate

Hope he gets on board but he is kinda swamped right now

Paddy said "hello" back to you. He is indeed swamped, and will not be joining us at this stage. "Work work work" were the words he used.
                    The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by skrobism
                      I withdraw my vote for Carthage.

I'd like to play one of the Expansionist Civs. I like the scout in the early game. Comments?

So, here is the full list of Expansionist Civs:

Hittites
                      Incans
                      Portuguese
                      Arabs
                      Mongols
                      Vikings
                      Iroquois
                      Americans
                      Russians
                      English
                      Zulus
                      Zulus.
                      The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

Hey, I'd like a try at this! Sign me up!
                        I can hardly wait to hear people call each other knuckleheads for their moves.

It'll give me an excuse to start a new series of Chronicles!

Not an expansionist fan, but what the heck. I personally like Maya - agricultural, industrious. Their UU can be stashed for a later GA... also captures units and turns them into workers.

If we are going to use lots of water, maybe a seafaring civ - Dutch are my favs there.

Buuuuut, I'll play just about anybody. Prefer not to have the Babylonians since I currently play them in three different games!

And, GT, I am a FAST turnaround guy. I have no vacation planned. Shoot, I can even sneak in play at lunchtime at work.

Plus you get my stories, if that is a selling point (I hope it is)!
                        Last edited by Golden Bear; October 13, 2005, 14:05.

Comment

stop stop stop - you are in.

Comment

... and I have four lovely cats, and a beautiful wife... ...and I can't say how disappointed my parents will be if I don't get in the game.

I'll bring fudge too!

Comment

Expansionist Civs with second trait
                              --------------------------------------------
                              Incans + Agricultural

Hittites + Commercial
                              English + Commercial

Americans + Industrious

Mongols + Militaristic
                              Vikings + Militaristic
                              Zulus + Militaristic

Arabs + Religious
                              Iroquois + Religious

Portuguese + Seafaring

Russians + Scientific

I have seen a vote for Zulu (Exp + Mil), Maya (Not Exp but Agr + Ind), and a vote for seafaring.

If we want Military then Zulus.
                              If we want Agr or Ind then Incan or American.
                              Seafaring then Portuguese.

The only prob with seafaring on pangea with a lot of water is you can get one small island (no useful )or one land mass with many arms branching into the sea (useful).

So, Let's vote.

Zulu
                              Incan
                              American
                              Portuguese

Comment

Inca
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X