The Last Song of the Beach Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Song of the Beach Boys

The age of the untuned Euphoriscian songs is at an end. Field Marshal Bongo of the Blood Oath Horde and his Bood Force Battle Horde have successfully charged the Bard final stand at the Rampart of Beach Boys.

Here is the picture of the charge of the Horde ancient cavalry under direct Bongo's command.
    Attached Files

We made a Victory collage for the conquest of Bardistan.
    That is our equivalent to the Bayeux Tapestry for the Norman conquest of England.

Comment

An Artistic Blood Donation from the Blood Oath Horde,
      The Blood Bank, with greetings from Central Bank Director
      Alan Bloodspan.
      Attached Files

Comment

the reports did never mention horsemen with mails nor crusaders. But it is a very good picture anyway.

Glorious victory indeed and finally we have seen the horde's troops ot engage in a serious fight not just skirmishes.

Comment

Kind of blew our cover didn't it? Up until now noone believed we had as much as a full regiment of soldiers
          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Field Marshal Bongo in the heat of battle. The gates of Beach Boys have already fallen.
            Attached Files

Comment

And after the battle, Bongo took what belongs to every conqueror.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ah yes, Bongo scored with Anni-Frid! I always liked her the best....brunettes make the best lovers
                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by bongo
                  Kind of blew our cover didn't it? Up until now noone believed we had as much as a full regiment of soldiers
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ah, great. Thanks for nothing BOH. Now we have Bardian refugees running everywhere in all the other civs. Laying around smoking reefer, panhandling, playing folk songs, generally being a burden on our social systems.

If you truly cared about our world you would not have done this to us.

Be careful that they don't subvert you from inside. It has happened before, you know.

Sigh.

Golden Bear of the Babylonian United Press Agency

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
                      Ah, great. Thanks for nothing BOH. Now we have Bardian refugees running everywhere in all the other civs.
                      Speak for yourself mate, for they are certainly coming nowhere near the Desolation Row.......nor will they be welcome if they try.

All Bard refugees shall be executed on sight by the DR Imperial Guard of Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube
                        And after the battle, Bongo took what belongs to every conqueror.
                        Wow Bongo! I never thought you would look so good in a black dress.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

Wow Bongo! I never thought you would look so good in a black dress.

Careful what you say about the Lord General Bongo....he may come after you next

Comment

Bongo, Ljube, Omnistar -
                            Nice pix. Way to add to the game.

Snoopy369 & McMeadows -
                            You played with honor.
                            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I'll miss the Bards.

Comment

Working...
                              X