Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former BHG member offers up exclusive fan pack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former BHG member offers up exclusive fan pack!

Hey folks -

My name is Zero Dean, I'm a former BHG team member where I worked for nearly 4 years from the early stages of Rise of Nations through the expansion pack, and then on the early stages of Rise of Legends.

I recently decided to part with a bunch of Big Huge Games / Rise of Nations memorabilia that I acquired during that time. Some of it may be of interest to folks here.

I'm giving it away for whatever it goes for on ebay (ie. no reserve). Includes a bunch of BHG exclusive goodies... as well as 5 new copies of Thrones & Patriots, an autographed (by the company) copy of Rise of Nations, and lots of other good stuff.

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post something like this, so I hope this is ok.

OH, here's a link to the auction:

Sincerely,

Zero Dean

Former member of the BHG Artist Buildings team (I made all those barracks, stables, forges, granaries, that you folks like so much...etc!)

I do like RoN, but not enough to buy such stuff...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

BHG likely knows about this but i suggest Heavengames as a better place for RTS audience.
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
      X