Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Das Keyboard

Sorry if this is old news, but on the other hand

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

We forgive you!

It's very, very old.

Oh, and in no way is it

...Just very bizarly epensive
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I didn´t know about this stuff? Is it for real?
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

yeah but sometimes my fingers get misaligned and I type all the wrong keys...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Now, if you want a damn good one, why don´t you look at World´s Smartest Keyboard

Tech news and expert reviews of the latest mobile phones, laptops, cameras, gadgets and home appliances. We'll help you buy the right product for you
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            yeah but sometimes my fingers get misaligned and I type all the wrong keys...
            Well, even with blank keys, I don't think that you can blame it on the keyboard - I guess that certain herbal stuff has an effect :cute;
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

well yes...

but...

well...

yes...
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Doesn't even work below sea level
                Operating altitude: 0' to +10,000'

Comment

Working...