Exclusive "Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends" Screenshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive "Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends" Screenshot

Exclusive 'Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends' Screenshot Game developer Big Huge Games (BHG) is continuing work on their second title, Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
    [see original story]. Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS) was selected by BHG as one of four Rise of Nations fansites to receive an exclusive RoN: RoL screenshot. In addition to the thumbnail image at right, a high 1600x1200 resolution copy is also available for viewing as of today.

The ACS administration wishes to note that RoL "will not be covered in whole or in part here as the game falls "outside of our gaming scope"" but thank BHG for their "most generous gesture".

RoN was BHG' first title, and ACS' section on the game can be found here.

---------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    Last edited by DanQ; August 28, 2005, 12:46.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Clicking on the thumbnail sends me to this thread.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      Clicking on the thumbnail sends me to this thread.
      Whoops -- link corrected.

--------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

It looks gorgeous. Imagine Civ with such graphics and good gameplay in one box!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

magnifique!
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Nice

Too bad that thing won´t work on my computer
            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Looks nice. Too bad I'll buy Civ4 expansion instead.
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
              X