Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favourite name of the opposite (or same if you are gay) sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favourite name of the opposite (or same if you are gay) sex?

What name do you consider cute, or exotic? Or whatever you look for in a significant other.

Kelly is my favourite girls (women) name. I just love it. Yeah it's not as sophisticated sounding as Veronica or something like that. But I still like it. But perhaps it's because I've always found most women named Kelly to be so darned irresistable. Something about their personality.

Makes you wonder if it's true that some people seem to grow into their names. Sometimes people with the same name share a lot of traits, you know.

Hey, I like Veronica It's a great name. Keren is a hebrew name I like, and so is Shanee.

And yes, I think there is a connection between names and personalities. It's kinda wierd, but I noticed it myself. Possibly projecting, though.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Alexandra, Angelina, Sharon, Joan.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Veronica

I also like Vivien, Angelica

Anything with a V except Victoria or Vikki
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted Striker

but have you noticed that girls with the name starting at V ( another one: Valery) are slightly on the *****y side?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Most Vikkis are, that's for sure
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's 8/10 for b*tch Victorias/Vikkis as far as my knowledge is IIRC.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Emily, Rebecca, Laura
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Alandra - my little girl's name.

When dating - honey, dear, sexy, breakfast (as in I'm going to have your for...). It seems I have a terrible tendency to have memory block's on names at very inopportune times, or to totally transpose them. The ladies have NO sense of humor the morning afterwards, early on in the relationship, if you scramble names. So, if you call them sexy (before you sneak a look at their driver's license while they go to the bathroom) you are off the hook.
                  The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                  And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                  Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                  Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Emily, Rebecca, Laura

Rather good looking, slighly girl-next-door-ish, generally cool, and very slightly angelic/wannabe angelic.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Moira, Sara
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
                        Alandra - my little girl's name.

When dating - honey, dear, sexy, breakfast (as in I'm going to have your for...). It seems I have a terrible tendency to have memory block's on names at very inopportune times, or to totally transpose them. The ladies have NO sense of humor the morning afterwards, early on in the relationship, if you scramble names. So, if you call them sexy (before you sneak a look at their driver's license while they go to the bathroom) you are off the hook.

Comment

helga, esmerelda, mildred, olga
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                            helga, esmerelda, mildred, olga
                            i like helga and esmerelda, but they arent my favorites.

I like Julia (or Julie). I cant think of any other that strike me at the moment. I'll edit some in later maybe.
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Gertrude, or just Gert or Gerty for short. Or Bessie. Any name that's often given to livestock, really.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                              X