Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bumper stickers do you have on your vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What bumper stickers do you have on your vehicle?

Not everyone here owns a car, but too bad . Or if you own a bike and you have stickers on that, feel free to talk about them. Or if you have none, just say so. Or if you have a specific reason for not having any, feel free to say so.

What's the deal with bumper stickers anyways? Are they some kind of social or political statement? Why do people feel the need to express their views to other people through bumper stickers? Or some people that just want to entertain others with humorous bumper stickers. But what does that say about a person? And what about music station bumper stickers? Sure some of the radio stations give prizes if they catch you driving around town with the sticker on, but what other reason would people have to put such things on their vehicle?

I currently have none. though I have thought about putting some local music station stickers on my vehicle. These are lesser known public (non profit) radio stations. And many people probably have not heard of them. And I would like to spread the word. but I see no reason to have bumper stickers of popular radio stations. it's not like people don't know what these radio stations are. Unless they live in a cave. And these large commercial radio stations have billboards all throughout town.

Honk if you think Bumber stickers are for morons
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I actually removed a sticker that was on my car. I bought it from a girl who lived in a very rich neighborhood and it had that neighborhood name on it. I would be crazy to park it in my neighborhood with that sticker. Actually it was in the plates so I broke off that part of the plates. I'm not looking for trouble. And besides I live here.

Comment

I don't think it was burglarized because of that sticker BTW.

Comment

No bumper stickers for me, but I do have one of those small plastic cling things. All it has on it is a Navy Blue and Orange "C".
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

None.. but I do have a rear window sticker. It's says the name of my Law School (at the very least people may be afraid to cut me off or something in fear that I'll find them and sue ).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

None, and none are ever going on. The only thing I have is a license plate frame with the name of the dealer on it - Agincourt Autohaus. The dealer put it on, and I'm too lazy to replace it with a plain one.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

bumper stickers are stupid...

maybe if i had a crap car I would litter it with anti-republican and anti-christian stuff, just to piss people off
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The dealer put it on, and I'm too lazy to replace it with a plain one.
                  You think that is bad? My little sister, who's name is Anne, snuck a license plate frame onto the front of my truck that says "Proud Brother of Anne"... that was 5 years ago and I still haven't bothered to remove it. The best thing is when other ppl see it and ask me "who's Anne?"

maybe if i had a crap car I would litter it with anti-republican and anti-christian stuff, just to piss people off
                  Yeah, and don't forget the 2 most annoying bumper stickers of them all:

"My kid is a honor student at upyours HS" or whatever

and

"My Karma ran over your Dogma"
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Don't forget Jesus fish.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Japher: haha, I love the stickers that say, "my kid kicked the **** outta your honor student"
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My dad had both stickers... I was both an honor student and a bully. Then, everyone grew faster than me.

I've I was going to get a political bumper sticker I'd go with Nadar's... his are always funny.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

'I brake 4 monster booty'

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            Don't forget Jesus fish.
                            A Darwin Fish (the Jesus fish with legs) is the only thing I would consider affixing.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

GWBush: Born with a silver spoon up his nose

I Vote Pro-Choice

And a Michigan Medical School window sticker.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X