Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Motorsport

It's AWESOME so far.

It's got my car in it. Same color, same trim, same model, same year.

Tons of cars, tons of tuning options, tons of upgrades, tons of paint jobs (and make your own), tons of tracks...

Car list: http://www.webquad.com/forza/content/view/39/44/

You can make the cars look like whatever you want, then race them online:

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Screenshots:

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

For pc, or is this a consol game?
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Xbox only...

Comment

Looks like a nice game for younger players.

Comment

It's far more complicated than most games.

I doubt most people on this site could make heads or tails of the tuning screen and options.

Comment

Yeah, I thought so, my xbox buddy was raving about this months ago. I though maybe it were on the pc by now.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I was under the impression that the game didn't sell.
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

It certainly was never #1 but I think it's steadily selling now from word of mouth.

I tried to get it at the local EB Games and they were sold out, had to find a copy at a different one. And it's been out since early May.

Comment

F.U. Ash Didn't I just friggin say I can't find this game on my shelves???

Crap, custom paintjobs would get me hooked. You're a total bastard.

Rrrrrg. Evil. Sonofabastid.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Re: Forza Motorsport

Yeah this is a great game, im nowhere near into it proper yet, i have 15% completion in career (25% in arcade), my best car is the Acura NSX which i havent driven for ages because its easier to win lower class races for easy money and unlocks. Plays really well online too. (via PC + router thanks to link mode).

Racing the full Nurburgring with the fastest cars is probably the best moment in the game, or everyone piling downhill in a MINI Cooper on the Fujima Kaido mountain one-way track.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I want a Brotherhood of Nod custom paintjob!!!
                        Attached Files
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                        X