How high above sea level are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How high above sea level are you?

According to Google Earth, I live 8 feet (less than three metres) above sea level (not counting the fact that I live on the second story).

What about you?
    Last edited by chequita guevara; August 4, 2005, 14:55.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

147ft...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

About 500 ft above sea level.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

can you find athens for me?

Comment

I can, yes...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Google Earth can probably find your exact address, Bereta.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

chegitz, you have moved me deeply. you are the first one to refer to me with my new nickname.

ok search for kiffisias avenue. in greek letters it's ÊÇÖÉÓÉÁÓ. then go a bit to the sout. i'm there

Comment

Tomahawk missile on it's way
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

damn

Comment

60 ft + about 22 stories in the office building I am in.

My house is about 76 ft.

Comment

100 metres, going by Ordnance Survey.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

515m or 1690ft.
                        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Abour 1000 m above Sealevel plus I am 23 stories up at the moment
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

842 ft
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              Google Earth can probably find your exact address, Bereta.
                              Not exactly. It was off by two houses from mine.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X