the sims have penises and nipples?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sims have penises and nipples?

[UPDATE] Miami attorney Jack Thompson claims cheat codes make EA's life sim a pedophile's paradise by showing genitalia; calls for ban on T-rated game.
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

woohoo!

Comment

hmm, according to him, the nudity was always there (by the sims programmer), but only blurred.

but this is different than GTA which shows simulated sex (from what I understand). I haven't seen it, though I want to see it.

nudity is not sex. Though I can't look at a naked woman without thinking of sex (unless she's really ugly)

Comment

and you should have put this in other games with my Grand Theft Auto game rated Adult so we can get our +1's.

Comment

The first thing I did after installing Sims2 was to remove the blur. I never noticed any genitalia.

And what's this with naked children being immediately linked to pedophilia?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            The first thing I did after installing Sims2 was to remove the blur. I never noticed any genitalia.

And what's this with naked children being immediately linked to pedophilia?
            actually naked children is paedophilia in the U.S.

unless it happens to be a picture of you own kid playing in the tub. But even that is frowned upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              and you should have put this in other games with my Grand Theft Auto game rated Adult so we can get our +1's.
              oops...this was just the first place that popped into my head to put it.

what's a +1?
              While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473

oops...this was just the first place that popped into my head to put it.

what's a +1?
                that's why you are still a prince.

Comment

unless you mean postcount

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

that's why you are still a prince.
                    but of course.

this guy says he got the penis and nipple and labia (oh my) info from gaming sources.

i wonder what sources told him that they were in the game?

if EA went to the trouble of modeling a penis, well, that's funny...ha

Comment

There aren't any genetalia. Nor nipples. I just checked

Comment

And here comes the next wave of "video games are destroying our children" hysteria, only this time it's about rumpy-pumpy instead of bang-splat.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                          And here comes the next wave of "video games are destroying our children" hysteria, only this time it's about rumpy-pumpy instead of bang-splat.
                          The horror! People are having sex!
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

There are a ton of mods that give genetalia, but not with the default models.
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Yeah heard about mods in which u could actually have sims having sex
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                              X