Hold ya horses - it's the rise of the rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

280BC to Paddy!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

hehe thats more l**** it
      Attached Files
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Rise of the Rumble, to Ljube, 280 BC
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

To: The Peaceful Nations of the World
          Subject:Roman Garrison, Messena
          Refernce:Cause for war

The following image has been declassified for release to the peaceful nations of the world. Carthaginian Intelligence noticed increased galley traffic in the vicinity of Roman town Messena. As Carthage has two cities on the same island, the Ivory Tower decided to conduct a city scan to determine Roman Intensions. The results were alarming and instituted an immediate meeting of the General staff. The number and composition of Roman forces gathering in Messena made it clear that Rome was preparing an invasion force. The General staff concluded that pre-emptive action was the only solution to saving the innocent Carthaginian citizens. Thus war was declared.
          Attached Files
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

But we were Not we were simply defending ourselves against any agressors and I was correct in my forward thinking your country of rag-tag misfits would do so in attacking with out so much as a parlay or minimal diplomatic attempts

You say what you will Carth-o-demons but I did nothing but supplement a vulnerable city

YOU are the Viceroy of diabolism.

This is a very repugnant
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

As Carthage had minimal units in both cities on the contested Island, The idea of forward thinking defense of a non-threatened city is dismissed by the Ivory Tower. PLease note that we noticed that you "defense" was 1.)Twice the troop numbers of both our cities combined, and 2.) Consisting of a large number of offensive oriented troops.

This action was taken on your part without "so much as a parlay or minimal diplomatic attempts". This was not the action of a country that wished friendly relations with Carthage.

Given these actions, there can be no peace while Messena remains under the Roman boot. Carthage has no desire for war, but we will fight to keep our people safe and our boarders secure.

OOC:
              Viceroy of Diabolism? Good one Gramps! hahaha

Comment

Ok, I dont know how to check out what is or is not in a city..forgive me fer being iggorant of this.

I had offensive in case, which is the basis for my actions.

I was not asked I was forced into action.

Prima Donna Plato you set forth this action, not I.

We have set the wheel in motion, evolving from misunderstandings.

What does this do now that the wheel is in motion?

Great Leaders know how to shut it off Barbbaric Hordes run headlong into disater.

I have not attacked except the galleys that attacked me.

Perhaps Plato should consider not what is gained my attacking but what is lost?

We see a future on the Horizon..

clear skies or incoming clouds of doom?

Which dawning shall beset our world?

Reflection and resistance to mistakes undertaken,

The Winds of War need not prevail

we all walk in the path of those whom have gone before us
                Attached Files

Comment

Yet another plea from a Leader with a Vision of Tommorrow's Potential Peace and Pleasures for our people's Prosperity
                  Attached Files

Comment

280 b c

Comment

Rise of Rumble, 275BC, To Paddy.

Comment

hahahaha

thank you all for these reports

Persia salutes you both

Rise of the Rumble, to Ljube, 275 BC
                        Attached Files
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

275 BC to Gramps.

Comment

275 to Plato

Comment

270BC to Paddy!

Comment

Rise of the Rumble, to Ljube, 270 BC
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X