• Show
Clear All

Rise of the Rumble, to Ljube, 335 BC
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
      Rise of the Rumble, to Ljube, 335 BC
      Actually, that's not quite right....you sent the save to me by mistake Paddy.

Comment

335 BC to Grandpa.

Comment

and 335 b c to Plato
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Carthaginian informats have provided the Ivory Tower with information of Roman troops massing for an attack on Carthaginian territories in Sicily. Rome had moved galleys to the sea pass and the accursed Legionaries to a jump off point. Sicily is clearly in the sphere of influence of Carthage! Rome must be expelled!

War is hereby declared!

Carthaginian galley 3/3 dismisses Roman galley 3/3. Carthaginian galley now 2/3.

Onward to Victory!!

330 BC to Paddy!
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
              Carthaginian informats have provided the Ivory Tower with information of Roman troops massing for an attack on Carthaginian territories in Sicily. Rome had moved galleys to the sea pass and the accursed Legionaries to a jump off point. Sicily is clearly in the sphere of influence of Carthage! Rome must be expelled!

War is hereby declared!

Carthaginian galley 3/3 dismisses Roman galley 3/3. Carthaginian galley now 2/3.

Onward to Victory!!

330 BC to Paddy!
              and Carthage was going to be given a gift as soon as I was able to defend my poor waters
              but ask and ye shall receive
              Attached Files

Comment

what has the world become

oh the shock, the scandal

oh it be war

Rise of the Rumble, to Ljube, 330 BC
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Lets see if Cartheginian Defense can comebat my Military Commander IN-CHIEF
                  Attached Files

Comment

The valiant Carthaginians will be up to the task!!
                    Attached Files
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Persian Doorman

Persian doormen take a seat and look on with interest at the events unfolding to the east
                      Attached Files
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

/me advise his Roman Legions they could have the pick of the litter should they decide to take Carthage's whorehouses
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hehe...our women do their part...

and our Soldiers do theirs:
                          Attached Files

Comment

330 BC to Gramps.

Greece will be sending an envoy to Sicily to assess the situation. His name is Alexandros, first born son of our king Philip and heir to the throne of Macedon.

Comment

Plato

you have the save
                              and if you would not mind, please pick up the remnants of your dead watercraft

they may or may not have perished as the smell of the carth men stinks either way

scalleywags 'n scoundrels, be gone!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

You da man Gramps!

...but not for long!

325BC To Paddy!

And we know who sank that galley!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X