just. plain. STUPID.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just. plain. STUPID.

"Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Oh not this sh*t again...
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Only in America...

Comment

I suppose that's one way to ensure no one will hire them.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: just. plain. STUPID.

A pilot of the policy, known as the Students Accumulating New Knowledge Optimizing Future Accomplishment Initiative, has been implemented at two city schools.

SANKOFAI? Students Accumulating New Knowledge Optimizing Future Accomplisment Initiative? SANKOFAI?

WTF?

Looks like the administration is also incapable of using English correctly.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I look forward to seeing Janglish, Chinglish, and Konglish classes soon.

I just hope they don't skimp on the funding, leaving us with a Panasinglish class.
            B♭3

Comment

really, i'm baffled. i really think anyone can pass high school classes if they apply themselves. the idea is to make people work for it, not to dumb it down to where it doesn't take any effort
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Unbelievable.

Comment

How does this differ from the time when america desiced to invent thier private version of english back in 1776 ?

* BC quickly takes on flaming shields
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Texeira said research has shown that students learn better when they fully comprehend the language they are being taught in.
                    Government-funded reseach, no doubt...
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Re: Re: just. plain. STUPID.

Originally posted by St Leo
                      A pilot of the policy, known as the Students Accumulating New Knowledge Optimizing Future Accomplishment Initiative, has been implemented at two city schools.

SANKOFAI? Students Accumulating New Knowledge Optimizing Future Accomplisment Initiative? SANKOFAI?

WTF?

Looks like the administration is also incapable of using English correctly.
                      You're reading the acronym wrong. It's

"StANK OF A Initiative"

See, now it all makes sense.
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Sounds japanese.
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

what about l337 speak? Why is it, that nerds are always getting pushed around, who is willing to fully recognize the nerd contingent and give them their rights?

Ebonics not a slang but foreign language? BHAehaheaheaeha.. your tax money in action
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It's neither. It's a sociolect.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

We don't know what sociolect means. You speak some weird language.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X