• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something for the Danes

and other with knowledge of danish politics

A quote from Information today:

"If stupidness is a brick, Dansk Folkeparti is the Chinese Wall."

Dansk Folkeparti is the rightwing party we have in support of our Government. I would like the Government more if they had not made an unholy alliance with this party.

What have become of the days when every dominating wing of the Folketing allied itself with the midth of the Folketing?
    "The Parthians are dead, the Britons conquered; Romans, play on!"
    Gamingboard, Rome 3. Cent. AD

That's a bad yo mama joke.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Danish voters

Comment

Vote Vince278!
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Maybe because there are no center any longer since CD didn't get in and RV moved to the left of SD.

For non-danes, Information is just as much to the left as Fox news is to the right
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Some commentators say that Dansk Folkeparti is the new center, whom both the left and right side of Parliament have to court - if they want to form a majority.

It's just that the government is better at courting than the lefties.

Comment

Re: something for the Danes

Oh heck, would it kill us to say that Slovakians and Maltese are also welcome to chime in?

Just to get the thread going...

Comment

Enhedslisten!
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                  Enhedslisten!
                  In the interest of public awareness, those are the people who elected this guy, Keld Albrechtsen, to represent them in Parliament for nearly a decade..
                  Attached Files

Comment

He looks very, very...Danish...

Has your quaint little peninsula degenerated into a fascist state yet?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think he looks very, very detached from the conscious plane most people are on...

Fascist state, no. Those must be the Swedes you're thinking of. Most Danes have retained rather a healthy view on the level of state interference they want in their lives.

Comment

Obviously looking at him, free state dentistry went out the window a while ago
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            He looks very, very...Danish...
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Here is a pic of another member of Enhedslisten, Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil. One of my colleagues think she is sexy .
                              Attached Files
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X