Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bestiality is not illegal in Washington state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bestiality is not illegal in Washington state?

What you were looking for wasn't found. Maybe we can help you figure out where to go.

Enumclaw-area animal-sex case investigated

By Jennifer Sullivan

Seattle Times staff reporter

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

A surveillance camera picked up the license plate of the car that dropped the man off at the hospital, which led detectives to the farm and other people involved, said sheriff's Sgt. John Urquhart.

Deputies don't believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart.

But because investigators found chickens, goats and sheep on the property, they are looking into whether animal cruelty — which is a crime — was committed by having sex with these smaller, weaker animals, he said.

The farm was talked about in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people looking to have sex with livestock, he said.

"A significant number of people, we believe, have likely visited this farm," said Urquhart.

The Humane Society of the United States intends to use the case during the next state legislative session as an example of why sex with animals should be outlawed in Washington, said Bob Reder, a Humane Society regional director in Seattle.

"This and a few other cases that we have will allow us a platform to talk about sex abuse of animals," Reder said.

Thirty-three states ban sex with animals, he said.

Susan Michaels, co-founder of local animal-rights organization Pasado's Safe Haven, said she has been fighting to have bestiality made illegal. "It's animal cruelty behind closed doors," Michaels said.

Jennifer Sullivan: 206-464-8294 or jensullivan@seattletimes.com

50-33 = 17
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

It's obvious that Washington allows bestiality out of respect to the inevitable human-Sasquatch couplings. I'm sure BC allows the same thing.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

OMG, IT'S THE MICROSOFTIES!!!!!! RUN, AND TAKE YOUR PETS WITH YOU LEST THEY BE VIOLATED!!!!

Comment

An internet list gives these 23 as allowing bestiality:

Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington state, West Virginia, Wyoming
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The 2004 conviction of a man in Florida demonstrated that even in states with no specific laws against zoosexual acts, animal cruelty statutes can be applied (e.g. State vs. Mitchell (http://pet-abuse.com/cases/2206/FL/US/1)).

Comment

Squeal pigglet...squeael!!!!
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
              The 2004 conviction of a man in Florida demonstrated that even in states with no specific laws against zoosexual acts, animal cruelty statutes can be applied (e.g. State vs. Mitchell (http://pet-abuse.com/cases/2206/FL/US/1)).
              Now where's that spiffor quote?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                An internet list gives these 23 as allowing bestiality:

Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington state, West Virginia, Wyoming
                I think Drake owes us an explanation...
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Bestiality should be forbidden only when it falls under the category of cruelty to animals, since sometimes, the animal is more than willing to participate.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                      I think Drake owes us an explanation...
                      Why do you think he fled to Japan?

Animals

Tentacles

Comment

I'm sure BC allows the same thing.
                        We aren't that progressive, thankfully.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          Why do you think he fled to Japan?

Animals

Tentacles
                          I figured it was something along those lines. He did mention being a 'farm hand'...
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            Bestiality should be forbidden only when it falls under the category of cruelty to animals, since sometimes, the animal is more than willing to participate.
                            I do hope you are kidding. As far as the guy killed every one who as been around horses know that you never stand behind one nor do you getanywhere near the slong area. Not to mention the act intself is a bit way the **** out there. Course I guess the obit for this guy is now gonna include lets remember our departed as he died screwing his horse
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

My god, what a terrible enscription on the gravestone will that make:

"Loving father, and husband, killed by being penetrated by a horsecock"

my god, why do people do this...
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X