China threatens to nuke hundreds of cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China threatens to nuke hundreds of cities

okay so it's only a general who is threatening this.

here's a quote from the article.

“We . . . will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xian. Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds . . . of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese.”

not that these threats really mean anything. Mutually assured destruction is great.

I just felt I had to post this news for those people who think the U.S. is the greatest threat to world peace. At least we don't go around threatening to nuke other countries (why do I have a feeling someone will find some information to prove me wrong on that?)

reporter: "will you rule out attack?"

spokesperson: "no options are ever excluded by any president"

Comment

This is a threat of first use of atomic weapons. In other words, if the Chinese attack Tiawan and the US defends Tiawan, they'll nuke us.

I suggest an immediate boycott on all goods manufactured in communist China as a powerful way to show China that the US doesn't put up with threats of genocide against the American people.

I further suggest that the US should encourage Tiawan to declare independance from those nuke mad maniacs, and move a couple of nuke armed carrier groups into position to defend Tiawan.

Further, the US should put feelers out to Russia in an effort to form an an alliance aimed at mutual security in the face of communist Chinese aggression.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

we would run out of goods if we boycotted china.

Comment

We would have to buy stuff from the Philippines. Or make it ourselves. Jobs!
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            we would run out of goods if we boycotted china.
            Yea, what will we do without those Christmas lights that burn out 11 minutes after they are installed?
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Sanctions on China will only work if the Euros and Japan go along with them. Good luck with that.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

i'd be happy to see those poxy, low quality chinese goods off our shelves.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Re: China threatens to nuke hundreds of cities

Originally posted by Dis
                  not that these threats really mean anything. Mutually assured destruction is great.

I just felt I had to post this news for those people who think the U.S. is the greatest threat to world peace. At least we don't go around threatening to nuke other countries (why do I have a feeling someone will find some information to prove me wrong on that?)
                  You told it yourself M.A.D.

The Chinese general is also saying that, in his scenario, all major Chinese urban centres would be nuked by the US. If nuclear hell breaks loose, it's a likely scenario IMO.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

ooo....the next cold war i'll bet we can build more nukes!!!
                    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

and more mine shafts !!!
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

i dunno, word is those lil farkers can dig
                        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

We musn't allow the mine shaft gap!

Comment

My xbox was made in China
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

my logitech wheel mouse was made in china

but my microsoft keyboard was made in thailand
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X