Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The year's only half over and already we've know what the best album's going to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The year's only half over and already we've know what the best album's going to be

ding ding
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

I smile, because in my heart, I know that your death will be prolonged and painful.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm loving it. I just need to say "crazy frog", and my sister goes catatonic.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        I smile, because in my heart, I know that your death will be prolonged and painful.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          Followed by an eternity in purgatory.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Zoology trivia: Frogs don't have penises.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Attached Files
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                Zoology trivia: Frogs don't have penises.
                so how do they tell who is the dominant frog?

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                  Easily nominated for Best OT Quote of All Time.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Oh...My...God...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Either age or distance has innoculated me from this horror, so I don't get the full impact. It does answer some questions, though.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The producers of this ringtone will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes

Comment

Unfortunately noone believes in the rev. these days....
                          Blah

Comment

ring di di ding ding ring di di ding ding
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                            X