The other settings about which there was some dispute were the following:
1) Banning "diplo guiding." Presumably would apply to freights, spies, & caravans as well, but not to partisans. I vote in favor of this restriction.
2) Giving the explorer an attack rating (and what that attack rating should be). I'm inclined to vote against this.
3) Keeping the explorer at 4 moves + alpine (effectively 12 moves). If we give the explorer an attack rating, I assume we scrap this and return its original movement. As this was my change, it might be expected that I favor it.
4) Banning tech from city conquest. I'm basically indifferent but am inclined to vote against this one.
5) Banning city bribe or limiting it. I think everyone wants to limit it to some extent, so how 'bout this: a vote for either banning it completely or limiting it to one bribe per turn? Remember that diplos' build cost is already hiked substantially.