Happy 138th, Canada

Also, try to beat the national average:

I got 19/20

Didn't know question two.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Missed the Bricklin question, and the percentage of Canadian trade with the US in 1910.

Happy 138th!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I got 17/20

A few where guesses, but regardless, I've always thought my knowledge of Canadian history stunk.

More than two thirds couldn't get half of those right? Even random guessing should net better results than that. Stupid canucks.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

You scored 16 out of 20.
        Wow! You’re in line for an Order of Canada. Your wit, charm and deep knowledge of this country’s history will entertain everyone at your Canada Day barbecue!

I think I would be bored to death at that barbeque. Screw the useless knowledge. Give me the Beer, Chicks and Steaks.

Happy Canada Day everybody.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the youngling up north

Comment

Happy Birthday, Canada.

Comment

Canada.

Once again, thanks for hockey, nature, the Kids in the Hall, the Stratford Theatre Festival, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, basketball, lacrosse, the CBC, Hockey Night in Canada, Ron McLean & Don Cherry, live Olympics coverage, Windsor, legal drinking age of 19, Steve Nash, Wayne Gretzky, Steve Yzerman, and, of course, hockey again.

And, per our prior agreement, for the above bounty, you shall be forgiven for the plague upon humanity that is Celine Dion.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Canada
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I fully admit that I, as an American, know nothing about Canadian history.

You scored 11 out of 20.
                  Smarter than the average Canadian! You get an extra hot dog and slice of cake at the Canada Day barbecue.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

12/20 without ever having had any clue about Canadian history @self

Didn't know 2, 4, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 20

Comment

8/20, and smarter than the average canadian, apparently.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Apparently the average canadian is a dumb ****.

I guess that's another similarity to the US.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Are you guys proud of being Canadian? Yes, even though I'm a Quebecer first and foremost, I can't help myself: I feel somewhat Canadian. I'm not ashamed of being Canadian, but I'm not especially proud either. I met a Japanese when I was in France. You'll never guess what was his speciality: believe it or not, Canadian studies. When he told me, I couldn't help myself: I . I hope I didn't offend him.
                          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I have absolutely no clue of Canadian history whatsoever

You scored 12 out of 20.
                            Smarter than the average Canadian! You get an extra hot dog and slice of cake at the Canada Day barbecue.

The average Candian couldn't even give the correct responses randomly
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                              Are you guys proud of being Canadian?

Not really, I'm just happy that I'm not american.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X