Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

Yes, the world-renowned paper that brought to light the infamous Downing Street Memos has exposed George W. Bush yet again! I don't know how they do it, but they are certainly providing a great service to the world. Here's just a teaser of the new revelations...

In person Mr Bush is so far removed from the caricature of the dim, war-mongering Texas cowboy of global popular repute that it shakes onefs faith in the reliability of the modern media.

OMG!!! Bush is teh evil!!! This definitely would shake my faith in the reliability of the modern media if I had any left.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      Yes, the world-renowned paper that brought to light the infamous Downing Street Memos has exposed George W. Bush yet again! I don't know how they do it, but they are certainly providing a great service to the world. Here's just a teaser of the new revelations...

In person Mr Bush is so far removed from the caricature of the dim, war-mongering Texas cowboy of global popular repute that it shakes onefs faith in the reliability of the modern media.

OMG!!! Bush is teh evil!!! This definitely would shake my faith in the reliability of the modern media if I had any left.
      Gee, this from a newspaper owned by the same guy who owns Fox News.

I'm gonna be surprised in 5...4...3...2...1...

Oops, no I'm not.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Re: The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

OMG!!! Bush is teh evil!!!
        Oh jeez...

Comment

Re: Re: The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
          Gee, this from a newspaper owned by the same guy who owns Fox News.

I'm gonna be surprised in 5...4...3...2...1...

Oops, no I'm not.
          So are they anti-Bush hacks (Downing Street Memos) or pro-Bush hacks (this article)? I can't get it straight with all these opposing views from the hopelessly biased...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

I can't get it straight with all these opposing views from the hopelessly biased...
            Quoted for the unintended irony.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

self-pwnage

Drake isn't the one pwned...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

So are they anti-Bush hacks (Downing Street Memos) or pro-Bush hacks (this article)? I can't get it straight with all these opposing views from the hopelessly biased...
                They're pro-Bush businessmen. This story sells Bush. But the Downing St. memo sells newspapers, which is even more important.

Was that really so hard to puzzle out on your own?
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Bush has certainly got us all fooled.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                    They're pro-Bush businessmen. This story sells Bush. But the Downing St. memo sells newspapers, which is even more important.

Was that really so hard to puzzle out on your own?
                    I find it strange that you immediately accused The Times of being biased over something as innocuous as a claim that Bush might not be the idiot he's often portrayed as. Seems to say a lot about you and your thought processes...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

I find it strange that you immediately accused The Times of being biased over something as innocuous as a claim that Bush might not be the idiot he's often portrayed as. Seems to say a lot about you and your thought processes...
                      Or, it says a lot about me and my reading habits, since I read the Times (and several other world newspapers) on line every day, and notice their biases.

Anything else confusing you?

Comment

I don't think I ever claimed to be confused. No potential for confusion exists in sizing you up.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I don't think I ever claimed to be confused. No potential for confusion exists in sizing you up.
                          That's your coup de grace? Christ, you really are from Nebraska, aren't you...

Comment

What does that even mean?
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

for the article...
                              THERE has probably never been a president, there may not have been a human being, who observes punctuality with the sort of fanaticism that President George W. Bush brings to every aspect of his life.

that's what i call journalism!!
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X