Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Graham endorses Hillary for President!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Graham endorses Hillary for President!

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Clinton Honors Graham at Last Revival
    By RACHEL ZOLL, AP Religion Writer
    1 hour, 19 minutes ago

NEW YORK - As his final American revival meeting continued Saturday, a fragile Billy Graham was met onstage by former President Clinton, who honored the evangelist, calling him "a man I love."

Clinton spoke briefly before Graham's sermon and recalled how the man known as America's pastor had refused to preach before a segregated audience in Arkansas decades ago when that state was in a bitter fight over school desegregation.

"I was just a little boy and I'll never forget it," said Clinton, who was joined by his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton. "I've loved him ever since. God bless you, friend."

Graham called the Clintons "wonderful friends" and "a great couple," quipping that the former president should become an evangelist and allow "his wife to run the country."
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Nice campaign material
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yeah, but pretty smooth nonetheless.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Hillary has to run now... run that tape... the Republicans don't agree with Billy Graham!!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sounds like someone needs to stop smoking that crack.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I would have thought that this would be a story coming from the Onion, not from Yahoo.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Clinton would make a great evangelist. He's already had one woman down on her knees. Okay, more than one.

Comment

American politics
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Who is this Bill Graham, and why is this so surprising?
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiffor,

He is a big time Christian leader.

The same group of people that form the Republican base.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh ok. Interesting
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              Spiffor,

He is a big time Christian leader.

The same group of people that form the Republican base.
                              While this is a true statement, it overlooks the fact that Billy Graham has met with probably every U.S. President since Ike. Here's a non-partisan preacher.

Comment

Working...
                              X