Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

She insists we're just friends. Why does she call out of nowhere to talk about nothing? Why does she cuddle with me in my bed after work? She even waited almost 2 hours after she got off just to give me a ride home last night, and stayed out an hour longer than usual. She usually gets home by 1 at the latest, last night she stayed until almost 2:30.

Not that I mind, Im just confused. This is not normal friend stuff, is it?

**** was Barrow that far removed from human civilization?

Of course it's not normal friend stuff.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

that's women friends for you. Sounds like the type who needs little abusive bastard to slap around her face, and then.. she calls you. And after that... she goes back to be buggered by the same types.

Dump her. Now.

The bed cuddling seems kind of.. it throws this around the map though. So not sure. But dump her anyway.. better stay cool and calm and sure..
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

She slept in your bed and nothing happened at all?

Maybe she's expecting you to make a move?
        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Wait, you come asking these question IN APOLYTON?

If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Slap her buttocks first.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
              Wait, you come asking these question IN APOLYTON?

read the thread title again, man.

She slept in your bed and nothing happened at all?

Maybe she's expecting you to make a move?

No. Ive tried a few times to make a move, she shoots me down every time. And she says nothing about it.

Comment

"just friends" = **** off
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You've tried wine?

Comment

Ask her what she means by a friend. Tell her where you come from friends don't sleep in each other's beds.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Stop seeing her Space. She's using you. She's not your friend. If she wants to be more, she'll come around. Otherwise, you don't need the headaches.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

read the thread title again, man.
                        You mean the 5 or 6 around?
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                          Stop seeing her Space. She's using you. She's not your friend. If she wants to be more, she'll come around. Otherwise, you don't need the headaches.
                          Its not a headache. I've already started checking over the stock to see what else I have to choose from. In the mean time I dont mind comforting her for whatever reason she needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

You mean the 5 or 6 around?
                            Yes.

Comment

They'll just tell you that "you need to be sensitive to her needs if you're a true friend, and what's wrong with that anyway? "

Also, that "she slept in your bed as a friend but you let her, and how did that come about anyway?"

Hey, not many women here but we can try to fill in.

Comment

Working...
                              X