Civ3Edit newb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3Edit newb question

Hi folks. Recently I dusted off my trusty copies of CIV3 again and decided to make up some custom maps.

Now excuse my ignorance but one thing I hate about civ3edit was not being able to zoom. I guess I should first ask, can you make it zoom out/in to see the whole world? I seem to recall a map editor that could do that but I don't seem to still have it. Currently I'm running 1.11

If you can point me to either a better editor or tell me how to make this one better, I'll grant you a free Golden Age!

Thanks!

I am not sure what the final implementations was for CivIII editor, but the C3C editor has a zoom function. It is under the view menu.

It has a two level quaility and zoom of 25 to 500%.

Comment

There aren't any other editors AFAIK.

Comment

i went to the civ iii support site and downloaded a patch - 1.29 I believe - which greatly improved the editor, including a better zoom feature, a mini-map, etc. Beefed up the actualy game a bit, too.

Comment

Originally posted by aetheldrea
          i went to the civ iii support site and downloaded a patch - 1.29 I believe - which greatly improved the editor, including a better zoom feature, a mini-map, etc. Beefed up the actualy game a bit, too.
          indeed

I have a zoom feature, helps great when you have a 200 X 200 map
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X