• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumble (screenshot)

rumble.
    Attached Files

rumble?

Comment

I think it is meant that he is in a rumble with USA. Mite want to get out of Despotism reall soon. That is one reason why Lit is stil unknown.

Comment

Interesting screenshot?
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

It's going to be be a Rumble in the Jungle.

10.0.0? All cities producing wealth? Honestly, with the low ratio of shields to coinage that would produce in Desp, methinks you might be wanting to start over.
          One OS to rule them all,
          One OS to find them,
          One OS to bring them all
          and in the darkness bind them.

Comment

How you ended up not building a city on the strategical important hill 12 of Lagash is beyond me.

As for Literature still unknown 270AD, I remember a game (large map), where it was unknown until late in the medieval age. Nobody of the 12 civs researched it. I usually don't research optional techs (except for my government of choice) and hope to buy/trade them from AI civs, but in this case I had to, for education was already discovered and known by several civs. Strangely enough as soon as I traded it around, several AI civs started to build the Great Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
              How you ended up not building a city on the strategical important hill 12 of Lagash is beyond me.
              I think it was because he only just thrashed the American one a tile to the nort-west, to build a fort even farther into the enemy territory.
              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Wealth? 10.0.0?
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

interesting...not

Comment

Be nice, Diss.

C.Free are you looking for advice on how to proceed? If so you should probably post a save, not a screenshot. I think the reason we have a few jokers in the thread is because we're not sure what you're up to by posting this.

Comment

exactly. we need something more descriptive than rumble.

Comment

You better discover Literature before the Americans start building those F-15s.
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                        X