Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer times - what will you wear this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer times - what will you wear this summer?

Inspired by Sprayber's clothing inequality thread.

So, summer is here, what will you be wearing?

For me:

I am really at a loss what to wear. I've got a couple of light brown- almost khaki trousers, a belt with a loop instead of a buckle, and I bunch of sleeveless shirts I usually pull T-shirts over.

I've got a new pair of sunglasses.

Occhiali da sole, Occhiali da vista, Ottica Gold, Occhiali da sole Oakley Gucci Ray-Ban Christian Dior Emporio Armani Diesel Valentino

Shoes:
    I've got these for shoes, but I think I am going to get other ones.

I've also got a pair of dark blue with white sides sneakers.

underwear: boxers, and boxer briefs.

For the beach I've got enough beach shorts and t-shirts to last a lifetime.

So, what is it for you?
    urgh.NSFW

German-style, skin tight Speedo bathing suit.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      German-style, skin tight Speedo bathing suit.
      Is that good or bad?? wondering whether i should shield my eyes Speedo leaves nothing to imiganition ya know
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Khaki shorts and a t-shirt, which I wear pretty much all year round (except when it gets really cold*, when I where khaki pants and a t-shirt and a jacket).

*relative term

Comment

Speedo leaves nothing to imiganition ya know
          Then it's prolly a good thing that I don't own any.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

*alex guinness in a speedo*

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Then it's prolly a good thing that I don't own any.
              You have no idea how right you are...................

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Got a question??? why do most men think that a speedo looks good??? For heavns sake most of the time us ladies wanna say dude cover your ass up. Now if ur a super sexy guy then by all means, but good god dont stuff ur **** in a bikini
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Comment

You have no idea how right you are
                    I didn't think you'd be looking that closely.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Kuci:
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Summer times - what will you wear this summer?

Same thing I wear all year round - jeans and a t-shirt.
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

It happens to be winter at the moment, not summer.
                          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

As little as possible. However it doesn't mean like.. I mean in Finland, you have to have a shirt on. LIke a t-shirt or so.. it doesn't matter how good your upper body is, you walk without a shirt and you're a chump, no, worse.. you're like an idiot. So shirt when in public, nude at home, or just shorts.. I like wearing just shorts at home. It's relaxing. Then outside I put t-shirt on and brand new sandals I bought yesterday, they're really cool and comfortable. I have to get sunglasses, since my dad threw out my damn expensive ones (and my only ones) thinking they were broke since one lense was not attached. So .. he did like he always does, throw them in garbage ASAP. DAMN I was pissed.. they were MY glasses, they were cool and in fact expensive. I can't now afford glasses but i'll get a pair in a month or so.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Jeans and a t-shirt. I need new sunglasses too, but since I am myopic (and very so), stylish designer glasses are out. Got to have a pair made, but that's gonna be expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X