Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had your eyebrows burnt off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would have been horrible if it was the eyelids

Comment

My father did, when he was young.

And these things do row back, with a vengeance My father has humongous eyebrows since then.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

No. But I knew a guy who had his shaved off.

He was at a party and some people asked everyone "Who's never had their eyebrows shaved off?"

Not being too bright, he said "Me!".
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

My neighbour burnt off his eyebrows, beard/stubble and singed his eyelashes when trying to host a BBQ with a very large amount of alcohol in his bloodstream.

Grew back quite quickly IIRC.
          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Hiiii!!!

Maybe you could trim or pluck the right side to look more like the burned side? That may make them look more even. I think your eyelashes will grow back. I had a student in my class that shaved both of his eyebrows off completely. Eventually they both grew back. After the regrowth, no one could tell what he had done. He definitely heard about what a stupid thing he had done by his peers though!

Comment

You know, I think they might just have grown back in the eight years since this was posted.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I don't know. I haven't seen Ludd post recently. Perhaps the shame of his eyebrow-less facade has kept him away.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The eyelids did grow back btw

Comment

I've partially burned one before.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, but now I want to.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I find it best not to play with fire. So, no.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X