Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Peace_factor 1.0 do in const.txt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Peace_factor 1.0 do in const.txt?

I'm guessing it adjusts the agressiveness of the AI?

Would I be right in saying that if I made it 0.8 then the AI will war against me/themselves more.

Can someone please clarify for me.

I want to make the AI by default more angry at the player by default and make it very hard to get alliances with them as its too easy to be mates with them and the game really needs most of the AI to be ganging up on the player.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.

Anybody? this is a big setting right in const.txt which is a master game file.
    Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.

Comment

I think noone's ever tried changing it before, so noone knows what it does.

If I had to guess, I'd guess it does nothing at all. At most, it probably only affects how likely the AI is to make treaties, not how aggressive they are. But don't let that discourage you - play around and see what happens .

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway
        I think noone's ever tried changing it before, so noone knows what it does.

If I had to guess, I'd guess it does nothing at all. At most, it probably only affects how likely the AI is to make treaties, not how aggressive they are. But don't let that discourage you - play around and see what happens .
        for my advice given me once:

TEST:

**EDIT**

TEST:

**EDIT**
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
        X