Source code for ctp2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source code for ctp2?

I've tried multiple times to get the source code - but the link is broken for both the .exe and .zip

So where can i get it?

thanks ,

go to the playtest thread.

We really ought to make a news item when we release new playtests...
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

He wants the sourcecode not the playtest.

Well the links are broken in the apolyton directory. I dont know where else its hosted.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

oops. most people get it from tortoise server now...

Comment

Great, so where/how (i just installed tortoiseCVS) can I grab a copy of the source?

Thanks!

Comment

Can you take a 7 MB file to your email? If so, also post saying that you agree to the Activision EULA under which they released the code:

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hm, if the source is not at apolyton.net anymore, either take Solvers offer or follow these 5 steps to get the source:[list=1][*]Read the EULA[*]Confirm to the EULA by sending a mail or PM to kaan (see good news thread)
              along with your username and a password to access the server[*]Download and install TortoiseSVN[*]Wait some time for your account to be setup (it's not done automatically and the server is maintained by one of the coders in his free time;
              perhaps you'll get a note once it is ready for use)[*]Checkout the main branch located at svn://ctp2.kaan.dk/ctp2/trunk[/list=1]

You may also want to join the CtP2-Source Code Project at the Project Team: Sign Up! thread.

If you want to commit something to the server, it should meet the following requirements:
              • malicious code may not be added
              • code passages like the valid cd check may not be removed or disabled
              • code should still compile and work as expected
              • you should have tested your changes
              • try to describe your changes in a few words in the commit log

After each commit, each coder posts the changes to the thread Revision Reports.

Comment

I've read the EULA and agree to it, so if you (Solver) wouldn't mind sending me the source at miker165@juno.com =- that would be great!

Thankss again

Comment

bushybonbon,
                  are you looking to help out with the code? what area are you interested in?

Comment

Bushy - my mail to you got returned, saying it's too large. Any other ideas?

Comment

I can receive individual emails - up to 5mb per email. You could either break out one of the folders and make 2 zips or If you wouldn't mind try sending an email to mpr[atsymbol]bluefang.com - I'm not sure on my email attachment size.

thanks!
                      Last edited by bushybonbon; May 22, 2005, 21:17.

Comment

Sent it to the second address.

Comment

I'll be checking that email when I get work, tomorrow morning.

As for my areas of interest in CTP - probably the AI/gameplay stuff.

Thanks!

Comment

Ok, I'm d/l the source code right now - so later today I'm going to take a look at some of it.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Would it be possible to send the source

code to George@rediker.com as well. It would be very much appreciated. I have read and agree to the EULA!
                              Last edited by GeorgeC5; May 23, 2005, 17:49.

Comment

Working...
                              X