5 settlers

6 workers

5 bowmen

5 unique units

500 chests of gold

---------------------------------------

lots of mods

and a two locked wars

unique units have the ability to build roads and forts...

settlers spaced out from start position to compensate for restart

this section will be updated as these things come to light

Some of the Wonders have a few twists:

Palace - Mounted Warrior every 5 turns

Colosous - galley every 5 turns

Pyramids - worker every 5 turns

Great Lighthouse - galley every 5 turns

Great Library - Explorer every 5 turns

Oracle - Scout every 5 turns

Sun Tzu's Art or War - Warrior every 5 turns

Magellan's Voyage - Frigate every 5 turns

Smith's Trading Company - Horseman every 5 turns

Iron Works - Worker every 5 turns

ok, there may be a few extras

Attached Files
    Not a hope, they should slog it out :evil:
    41.18%
    Yes, they have so many similar qualities :naughty:
    35.29%
    Who are they?
    11.76%
    :ana: :idea: :p
    11.76%
    Last edited by Paddy; August 7, 2005, 16:28.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

4000bc to McMeadows of Summeria
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

4000 BC to gramps
      don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

onto Rasputin

Now I am settling my territory and dont need any wanna B ancient meso-central Indians groups showing off

Ras

Behave yerself
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Strangely the tribes had all been called to this one place, it was barren but it at least was on a river, they had travelled for many moons and all had brought their warriors with them for protection.

The elders of each tribe met in the central corrobee area and after many evenings of feasts, agreement was reached, they selected a leader to lead the combined tribes to glory. Rasputin , the man they elected made some quick decisions.

"go and explore " he ordered the warriors " make our lands safe"

the builders were set to work and built huts and adobes. the people had found peace andwere destined to be fishermen and farmers.

TURN SENT to paddy
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Life and adventure, adventure and life

The Great Village of the Celts has been founded, and the fast runners sent in many directions to confirm the lay of the land...

we will be quite interested in seeing who we have as neighbours

the sacred save as been offered up to the great altar of email to the dutchie who ain't
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

now we have been scurrying about started what will be a nice guided pathway from our first city.

My young eager troupe wandered around a bend in the road to find a hut and being kinda nosey, opened it to find some kind of scrolls and a map at the bottom which they eagerly followed and dug up a small chest in that contained some very sweet deal on how to take something kind of shiney and make perhaps a weapon out of..

I think it was called bronze working

My folks were very excited and as the last of the travelers of Troll's Troupe left, I pondered just how this will assist us in our growth..

Now 3900 to Rasputin the King of of his very own Empire..

Ras whats happening?
              Attached Files

Comment

the warriors set out following the river bed to see where it was sourced from and to see where it flowed too.

they had no special powers as promised by PADDY...

so Rasputin called for volunteers to begin public works and the clearing of the nearby terrain began.

a warrior surprised some natives in a village nearby and they graciously taught our people about religion and rasputin was declared not only leader but also prophet. he must have mystical powers as he has reigned for over 100 years.

rasputin was concerned it was taking 50 years to travel a city centre distance.

but the people were happy even though rasputin was overspending each 50 years in excess of governemnt funds

TURN SENT to paddy

Comment

To the west of "The Great Village", the "People of the Valley" have settled under the eves of the Great Dividing Range.

Celebrations have begun and will continue throughout the Valley for many months.

As the Choef of my people I have many duties, which at the moment include travelling to check out sites for our new settlements... we live in exciting times.

The sacred save as been offered up to the great altar of email, and 3900 columns of smoke moved off to the Sumerians
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                    they had no special powers as promised by PADDY...

My apologises

I have gone into the editor and you are quite right

I will restart the game in the next 15 mins...

folks please accept my apologises
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

The People of the Valley

"The Great Village", has been founded, alomg with other villages through out our lands. Fast runners sent in many directions to confirm the lay of the land... we will be quite interested in seeing who we have as neighbours

Celebrations have begun and will continue throughout the Valley for many months.

As the Chief of my people I have many duties, so off to the parties with me... we live in exciting times.

The sacred save as been offered up to the great altar of email, and 4000 columns of smoke moved off to the Sumerians
                      Attached Files
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

4000 BC: A tribe called the Sumerians have been living as nomads for centuries. An influentual Sumerian has now been chosen to guide the Sumerians along new paths, his name: McMeadows I. The word has been spread and now McMeadows I himself has climed to the nearest mountain to overlook the surroundings to find a suitable place to establish his empire. All Sumerians were sent out to explore as well and a bowmen returned with exciting news. He had stumbled across some scrolls of wisdom on his journey.

4000 BC to gramps
                        don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

well I decided no time like the present to get down and get dirty hands

so start settling I did and we got a nice little corner to build on

sent three smkoe plumes up signifying the three settlements of which my gods will bless

In a vision my gods told me they were "currently unavaibale with another lesser god" apparently that goes but the name of nyuck nyuck??

onto the Rasputin

Gramps
                          Attached Files

Comment

Strangely the tribes had all been called to this one place, it was barren but it at least was on a river, they had travelled for many moons and all had brought their warriors with them for protection.

The elders of each tribe met in the central corrobee area and after many evenings of feasts, agreement was reached, they selected a leader to lead the combined tribes to glory. Rasputin , the man they elected made some quick decisions.

"go and explore " he ordered the warriors " make our lands safe"

the builders were set to work and built huts and adobes. the people had found peace andwere destined to be fishermen and farmers.

rasputin smiled as he saw cities pop up across his nation.

Raz HQ, Southern Raz , Port of Raz and Mt Raz his favourite, with views across the whole empire.

TURN SENT to paddy

Comment

The People of the Valley

Life in "The Great Village" certainly looks good, with plans for quite a large party house for the people to enjoy.

Celebrations continue.

indeed the times of settlement are upon us...

3950 has been moved off to the Sumerians
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X