Let's get ready to rumble....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get ready to rumble....

How much would you pay to watch a no holds barred wrestling match between Agathon and Asher?
    $50+
    18.18%
    $20
    9.09%
    $10
    18.18%
    $5
    9.09%
    $0
    13.64%
    banana
    31.82%
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

I'd pay $20. Seeing those two go at it is the most entertaining thing going on here.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

Only if MAD was ensured.

Comment

Re: Let's get ready to rumble....

Originally posted by pchang
        How much would you pay to watch a no holds barred wrestling match between Agathon and Asher?

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

No contest IRL.

From Aggie's picture he's quite a bit older and not in as good as shape as I am.

I hit the gym 4 days a week.

*flex*
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            No contest IRL.

From Aggie's picture he's quite a bit older and not in as good as shape as I am.

I hit the gym 4 days a week.

*flex*

Comment

Yeah, Asher but you're still very skinny, aren't you?

I mean if you exercise regularly and you're skinny, you would have good health, but you wouldn't have much muscle to build up, to begin with.

Comment

But with which smilie would he be pwned?

Comment

I'd pay 20 bucks. But only if they throw down good and go at it 100% with blood and kill as their motto.

For nipple twisting wrestling match, I'd want to get paid to watch it. But for true NHB, 20 bucks. Then again, I'd pay that to see any of you go at each other in NHB fight.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Then how come there's only my 1 vote for $20?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                      Yeah, Asher but you're still very skinny, aren't you?

I mean if you exercise regularly and you're skinny, you would have good health, but you wouldn't have much muscle to build up, to begin with.
                      "skinny"?

I'm 5'10 and 165lbs these days.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

oh, ok

Comment

I think we need to see some pre fight pics first.. since we can't have official weigh-ins, how about some posing pics? Make them look badass... for the poster.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yes guys -- do what SUPERCITIZEN asks you to do, and no one gets hurt.

Comment

I think Aggie must be asleep - the geezer

Comment

Working...
                              X