Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU are the weakest link!

makes you feel stupid doesn't it?

I just woke up, realized I overlsept 2 hours. This means, that I missed group project, where we introduced our final work for supposed customer. This means, that I missed also showing where another project is going right now and my partner is there alone.

This kind of crap is what I don't accept from other people. And no I didn't let them know because I just woke up and it's over already. I'll call them in 10 minutes and apologize. Sure the work has been done I assume, it was just introducting what we have done, but hey, a teamplayer doesn't leave his team hanging out like this, alone and possibly defenseless against aggressors!

And the reason? Uuh the beauty queen needed his sleep! JjJEjejeessh! The reason why today I'm the weakest link is because I very well know what my feelings would be and thought process would be now about a person if I was there, presenting the thing we have done, and I know very well my thoughts would be 'ok the tosser didn't even show up, he don't need to show up in the future either'.

Uh oh.. does this mean I'll be easier on people in the future? Silly you, of course not. It just means I'm very embarrased today and humble. Except to commies, they deserve nothing.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Sad day for Supercitizen.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They make these things, called alarm clocks...
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

ha! i don't need them.

the advantage of not working in the morning...

Comment

I overslept a class too, that started on 8.00 AM. Then I decided to skip them today altogether. Just woke up for the second time now. I feel rested, powerful and ready to kick azz

An a little bit guilty, although it's not my fault, I was very tired.

Oh, and yeah, Pekka, you're a lazy bum, shame on you

Comment

skipping classes isn't a problem

it's skipping important group work that is

Comment

THE (yet again, but don't mention it) DEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN!
              What?

Comment

Supercitizen loses again. Supercommie is not surprised.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yeah skipping class is not a problem, definitely not a problem but skipping the group thing is.. especially because I make an effort to be on time and hold those agreements we have set.. I see it as disrespectful to not show up on time. Of course not if you call or e-mail or something wiht sufficient time for the rest of us to react, then cool. And then I do it myself. Granted this was the first time but it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter if you're in working environment or not. Well of course the sanctions in there bigger, but it's about agreement and holding on to your word, it's about contributing to the group, everyone else is there so what's the matter with you..

Yes I had an alarm clock (well cell phone) to wake me up but my battery had run out in the meanwhile, but it's no excuse, I should have realized my battery is low and I did, so why didn't I just charge it? This is all because of individual actions taken and not taken. So there.

But this is nto supercitizen project, this is Pekka project, so I failed, SC did not. And the project was a success in itself, the content and the previous presentations. I jus tmissed the last presentation.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Never sleep
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I just woke up, realized I overlsept 2 hours. This means, that I missed group project, where we introduced our final work for supposed customer. This means, that I missed also showing where another project is going right now and my partner is there alone.

God, Pekka, that's pathetic. Don't they have access to alarm clock technology up there in Finland?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        Yes I had an alarm clock (well cell phone) to wake me up but my battery had run out in the meanwhile, but it's no excuse, I should have realized my battery is low and I did, so why didn't I just charge it? This is all because of individual actions taken and not taken. So there.
                        Alarm clocks and cellphones are two seperate things. Get a plug-into-the-wall-with-a-battery-backup alarm clock and stop making excuses you lazy, good-for-nothing slacker.

Comment

Like that helps. I woke up to an alarm clock, turned it off and went to sleep again

Comment

drosedars, yes like that helps now. You are suppose to say 'well these thigns happens once or twice in a lifetime. I'm sure you'll be more careful next time!', instead you try to release that steam because I turned you down on the date thing. It's ok if you feel angry about it, but I just don't have those same feelings for you I am sorry, we can go eat and see a movie as friends etc but not as lovers. I hope you understand and I really mean we can be friends.
                            In da butt.

Comment

You do realise you've jinxed yourself now, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X