NASA and Cisco hacked by 16 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA and Cisco hacked by 16 year old

Attacks on computer systems serving American military, NASA and research laboratories illustrate ease with which Internet-connected computers--even those of sophisticated corporate and government networks--can be penetrated, and also difficulty in tracing those responsible; investigators in United States and Europe who have spent year pursuing case claim break-ins exploited security holes in those systems that have now been plugged, but it is not clear how much data was taken or destroyed; case remains under investigation; attention is focused on 16-year-old in Uppsala, Sweden, who was charged in Mar with breaking into university computers in his hometown; FBI and Swedish police are working together on case and looking for accomplices in Britain and other countries; computer experts say primary intruder organized system for automating theft of computer log-ins and passwords, using corrupted version of standard software program SSH; photo (M)

Go Sweden!
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Notice the graduate student's computer that she's holding:

The pesky hacker deleted all of her email. But how is that possible? She uses a Mac!

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I know a kid from my school about five or six years back hacked into NASA.

Comment

CNN has it under "Swiss hacker infiltrated government computers" But in the earticle it is a Swedish too

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          It wouldn't surprise me at all.

IIRC, Darkstar works for NASA.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

She needs to get out in the sun more and stretch her limbs a little.

Judging by the picture, she looks like she could be Göran Persson's illegitimate lovechild.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
              She needs to get out in the sun more and stretch her limbs a little.

Judging by the picture, she looks like she could be Göran Persson's illegitimate lovechild.

Now, that´s a scary thought...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

sun is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  I bet he's got a 12 inch **** too

Comment

Robot?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I only wish my life could be so pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X