Modern Unit Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarsstock
    Your refering to this lovely little bird Harry? Man I'd hate to be whatever target this monster set its sights set on. Is this intended for AE2 Harry? If you don't mind me asking. Aparently it was the only bomber of its era that was capable of delivering 8,000 pounds of bombs with dive-bombing precision.
    Yep that's right, I plan to use it for AE2. I made one for AE1, but I don't think it's up to snuff nowadays or for that matter to accurate. It was a really mother to the Chinese and North Koreans I hear and was able to stick around a battlefield long enough to provide some heavy ground support.

Comment

• i need a Challenger I british tank...anyone have one?

Comment

• Fairline, as usual
        Attached Files

Comment

• ooh! that has everything i've been looking for. thanks jim and fairline.

Comment

• Nice!

And those advanced jets by Typhoon are the business!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
            http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Strictly in honor of its 50th birthday still in service (I have no currrent project using it), I think someone should do a rendition of the U-2 spyplane. I'm not demanding it; just a suggestion. After all, it's had a longer active military service period than any aircraft but the MiG-15 (there's still a few of those flying around North Korea).

Comment

• already did one, on the other page :-D

i'm sure somebody can beat it, though.
                Attached Files

Comment

• my attempt at a 60-70'ish german super-tank
                  Attached Files
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• can someone make me one of those planes from that movie Stealth...the ones that the people actually piloted.

Comment

• Merkava anyone?...?

Comment

• I'm not sure if any of these are a Merkava are not, but it's a good collection of Israeli armour.

Out of curiosity, what's it for?
                        Attached Files
                        STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

• that's a really good collection- every Isreali MBT since the Sherman. i had a few of those already, but it's good to have them all now.

here's the Merkava from the above collection, along with a green one i pulled off of this site a while ago, that i shrank a bit so it doesn't take up so much of a grid square in the game.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• correction- HERE'S the one i shrank slightly.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by our_man
                              I'm not sure if any of these are a Merkava are not, but it's a good collection of Israeli armour.

Out of curiosity, what's it for?
                              i'm contemplating doing a scenario about Israel...but i don't really know what I'd do it over. just like the look of the unit, too.

Comment

• yes, the Merkava is a very attractive tank. i've been using that shrank one as the armor in all of my civ games for the past 6 months or so.

it's one of the world's best as well, though i'm partial to the Abrams as world's best.

Comment

Working...
                                X