This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thread in which the objects switch

In this thread, us must take all the direct objects, and switch they with indirect objects, and vice versa.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

So, for example, me am posting in accordance with the rules of the thread. If you don't follow they exactly, us will kick you out.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Silly Jaguar. Him's thread will be deleted.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Me hope them only lock it.

Comment

Stop baiting they! Them will ban you!
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Me want to troll Boris Godunov. If me were a wizard, me would slay he.

Comment

And now for something completely different:
              Attached Files
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

And now, No. 1. The Larch. The... Larch.

Comment

Talk like Yoda, we must?
                  "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

NO! That would be taking the verbs and putting they at the end of the sentence. What us are doing is taking the direct objects, and switching they with the indirect objects!

Comment

Ok...me will try to get it right.
                      "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                        If you don't follow they exactly, us will kick you out.
                        Bah, that's not in your might!
                        Blah

Comment

Working...
                        X