Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do when the zombies attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do when the zombies attack?

Let's say a horrible B movie script became reality and the world is being over run by nasty rotting zombies intent on killing human beings. What would you do? Where would you go and who would you take with you? These things must be considered carefully or else you could end up as a meal for a zombie or worse yet a zombie yourself.

I know what I'd do; I'd gather my best mates and a few hot chicks then go down to the local big box warehouse store where I'd barackade myself in. Think about it. Those warehouse stores only have two entrences and both have those metal roll down gates so the place would be easy to seal off. Inside that Walmart/Kmart/whatever there'd be guns, ammo, plenty of food, camping gear, bottled water, medicine, and plenty of magazines to read. The place is also pretty big so if you want to go have a **** with one of those sexy ladies you saved from the zombies (that always happens in the movies) then you could. Is that a good plan? What would you do?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I saw a dream/nightmare with a similar topic
    It had a very weird ending

Comment

Duh? Go to the Winchester.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Inside that Walmart/Kmart/whatever there'd be guns, ammo, plenty of food, camping gear, bottled water, medicine, and plenty of magazines to read.
        Sounds like S-Mart
        Monkey!!!

Comment

My friend and I had this exact same conversation and we realised that we'd be dead within the first twenty minutes of a zombie outbreak.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'd throw rocks at them
            Blah

Comment

Re: What would you do when the zombies attack?

Flee to some place like Easter Island that's very very very far away from land.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                My friend and I had this exact same conversation and we realised that we'd be dead within the first twenty minutes of a zombie outbreak.
                Time to start training up, wussy! You gonna let those zombies push you around?
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I would try to gather my closest friends together who I trust and who are badasses also, and then we'd take easily defendable point, with good opportunities to flee if necessary. We won't take a stronghold per se, we need to keep moving. First thing.. break into gun store, get some really nice weaponry. Get all the food etc, few new cars, a truck, stuff like that. Then break into hospital and get some medicine, drugs and tools if we need them later on. And then onwards, to the first defending point. I'll personally have a shotgun, because I like to get physical like that.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I bet all those stories about zombies being creatures of teh evil are just lies spread by the anti-zombiist conspiracy.
                    Blah

Comment

I would hide behind Pekka but for some reason I think Pekka will meet a horrible death at the hands of the zombies. (after he fought bravely of course). So it will be just me and the girl. Must be because Pekka is the "muscular" type you know and in the movies they are the ones who are sacrificed with valour to let the skinny protagonist flee with the girl.

Comment

The chances of anyone, no matter how well armed and supplied, surviving a Level Three outbreak is minimal. At most, you only delay your death.

Zombies do not get tired, sleep, feel pain, get afraid, panic, hesitate, or any of the things that a person does. It takes just one mistake to end up zombie munchies.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Fleeing to space would work even better, except it'd be a bit more difficult.

Comment

The graveyard. They'd never think to look there.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                              Fleeing to space would work even better, except it'd be a bit more difficult.
                              And You'd die alot quicker.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X