Why San Antonio is the coolest city ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why San Antonio is the coolest city ever

As promised, many have accused me of wanting to make my home country more like the united states.

My only puzzlement is that such an argument is construed to be an insult.

Surely, cities like this show the truth, that Canada would be better off if it were more like the US.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Huh?
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Huh?

It's slightly reminiscent of what Toronto would look like if it were a small town, except that there is too much sunlight.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

San antonio is freaking cool. The one city were race doesnt matter. The folks are cool and the bars are great.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Eh.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
            Eh.

ACK!
            what an ass he is. look out utah hes in his way back
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
              Huh?

It's slightly reminiscent of what Toronto would look like if it were a small town, except that there is too much sunlight.
              San Antone has around 1.5 million people.

And I agree, it is a cool town The epitome of Tex-Mex in a big city setting (ie, not a small border town - which are more tex-mex).

Edit: But BK, are you basing it solely on looks or have you been there? If not, you should go. Its a very pretty city.

Last edited by JimmyCracksCorn; April 13, 2005, 02:30.

Comment

In the works.

I just landed a data entry job, so giving my dreams a little bit of rein.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The River Walk is ok but the rest of the town is a boring hicksville.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    The River Walk is ok but the rest of the town is a boring hicksville.
                    apparently you never went to the old missions and stuff

Comment

I wasn't impressed. We have tons of old missions in California so it was old hat for me.

Comment

so be it. the missions we have here are a lot more impressive then the ones in cali been there done that and wasnt impressed with san diego, los angeles el cajun, and further north

Comment

Most of us aren't impressed with El Cajun either. Poor white trash central.

The River Walk was cool and they have a good Basketball team and I liked the Alamo.

Comment

I saw the Alamo which started as a Spanish Mission and while it was historically significant (and thus well worth visiting) it was kind of plain.
                            Attached Files

Comment

The one I visited besides the Alamo was San Juan which was actually pretty nice but still not fancy.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X