RandomRandom - The Rise of Sumeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomRandom - The Rise of Sumeria

A summary of events from the beginning to now.

At first peaceful expansion and co-existence defined the RandomRandom world. People were happy and conflict was rare. Some political intrique takes place in Korea as a change in leadership passes control to Rhothaerill, but the turmoil is contained within the Korean borders.

Then the Vikings were wiped out by the Sumerian war machine - sending the Viking leader SlightlyMadman slightly mad. The world united against Sumeria, and succesfully contained their militaristic aggression. Then, totally unexpectedly, the aggressive, war mongering Sumerian hordes, under the iron fist of J2K, demanded new leadership. A coup -- led by Commander Grandpa Troll seized power and deposes J2K by banishing him away from the Sumerian homeland. To this day no one knows where the old Sumerian King resides -- or if he's even alive.

Did this bring peace to our world, sadly, no. The Sumerians under Grandpa Troll feigned peace and attacked at the first opportunity. The first target were the Northerners....the Iroquois under Lord Wittlich. While the world watched the Sumerian onslaught in Iroquois lands, the Romans attacked their formal allies, the Koreans. The betrayal of allies always hurts the worse...

War continues to rage on between these combatants with the Iroquois and Koreans fighting a desperate battle for their lives. Who will sieze ultimate control?
    Attached Files
    Shogun Gunner - Hittites
    0.00%
    Beta - Romans
    80.00%
    Wittlich - Iroquois
    0.00%
    Grandpa Troll - Sumerians
    20.00%
    McMeadows - Germans
    0.00%
    Rhothaerill - Koreans
    0.00%
    Banana - we are all loser
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Haven't been here for ages....

Just putting my mark here.

Comment

Hmm, while the duplicity of the Sumerians in feigning peacefulness to be able to regroup when everyone stopped attacking him was a masterful stroke, I think that the treacherous Beta will eventually win this one. Once he disposes of me (no easy task so far luckily ) he only has to worry about being attacked through Sumeria. Master stroke there.

Comment

I agree with Rhot. Beta has the SoZ up his sleeve and is celebrating his Golden Age. Gramps is blinded by Iroquois blood and will taste his own blood eventually.
        don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

I also think Beta planned his attack with perfect timing. I also picked Beta to take the prize. A cunning, ruthless leader that one

Comment

I too believe Beta has this one - His timing was perfect - He waited until we were all in anarchy when we switched to Monarchy when he played his hand and Gramps has effectively pinned me down.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
              I too believe Beta has this one - His timing was perfect - He waited until we were all in anarchy when we switched to Monarchy when he played his hand and Gramps has effectively pinned me down.
              Pinned you ya say?

If I could have some help I will stop pinning and start nailing you Wittlich
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Pinned you ya say?

If I could have some help I will stop pinning and start nailing you Wittlich
                Somehow I think that you'll find little help from SG, McMeadows and myself in finishing off Witt. Beta may help you, but only to further his own evil schemes to get you to be his shield from the others...which you are. You're a patsy to his evil genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Somehow I think that you'll find help from SG, McMeadows and myself in finishing off Witt. I will may help you, but only if you dont tell anyone what a donkey I am for selling out these dweebs to further your own evil schemes to get you to be the warlord that you are. You're a evil genius.
                  Ok

so are you a Lap-dancing dawg to the trio of de amigos
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                    Ok

so are you a Lap-dancing dawg to the trio of de amigos
                    Nice changes to my original post. You could be the next Ghengis Farb with his "truthometer".

As to "de amigos", McM would definitely be Moe since he arranged the alliance to attack your predecessor (and in retrospect I think j2k leaving was the worst thing that happened to our alliance since we all believed you truly meant peace when you begged for it ). Anyway, SG is Larry. Witt and myself would have to fight it out for Curly and Shemp since they both eventually left the group for one reason or another. Pretty soon you'll be Curly Joe though since one of these days you'll realize that Beta is a much bigger threat than Wittlich's half-demolished nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Nice changes to my original post. You could be the next Ghengis Farb with his "truthometer".

As to "de amigos", McM would definitely be Moe since he arranged the alliance to attack your predecessor (and in retrospect I think j2k leaving was the worst thing that happened to our alliance since we all believed you truly meant peace when you begged for it ). Anyway, SG is Larry. Witt and myself would have to fight it out for Curly and Shemp since they both eventually left the group for one reason or another. Pretty soon you'll be Curly Joe though since one of these days you'll realize that Beta is a much bigger threat than Wittlich's half-demolished nation.
                      ahh..now I feel bad since I really thought I had the upper-hand and I could fool you all

I am soooo sorry for having insulted your intelligence..I well feel like such an idiot

Say Rhot old pal..I seem to have located something next to your feet..is that YOUR MONEY CLIP? because if it is and I knew where Witt was then we could form a sort of secret alliance..hmmm..hmm..what ya say we buy him for a penny and sell him fer a pound?
                      Attached Files

Comment

You're BAD Gramps!
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                          You're BAD Gramps!
                          This I am

Comment

My ongoing email problems

Yes, I said "my" problem. I admit that I first thought it was not my problem as my computer setup is very straight forward. Anyway, I'm starting to have the same problem in my other PBEMS -- not receiving an email with the save ... and the sender not receiving a "message failure notice".

Its quite annoying.

I have contacted MSN about this issue and hope to resolve it soon. I can tell you it's nothing in my setup as I'm DSL, Microsoft Outlook 2002 and POP3 settings with no junk/spam filtering or email macros.

Sorry for this inconvenience...if it's not resolved soon, I will switch everything over to my verizon.net accounts.

Comment

Shogun we forgive you and understand

we wil be right here

if you tell me where wittlich is located this can be all over Ill throw the switch no mas problemo hermano

(was a joke I have no idea why Shogun is having problems)

Comment

Working...
                              X