• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and to McMeadows 130 b c
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• 130 BC to Rhot
      don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• From Commander TOPSEC For Your Eyes Only to Ground Forces Southwestern Peninsula:

Proceed with Objects set forth SPECOPS435B

"States to comply with said orders and move forward while receiving cooperation from locals in assisting the complete termination of previously mentioned targets with extreme predjudice"

This order to be posted on all public ways, known pathways and local Inns.

Gramps

Comment

• 110bc to Shogun Gunner

Comment

• McMeadows...I assume their was continued battle, but I didn't see a battle report from last turn...

110 bc to Beta
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
              McMeadows...I assume their was continued battle, but I didn't see a battle report from last turn...

110 bc to Beta
              is there something being hidden?
              Attached Files

Comment

• 110bc to witt.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 110 BC Turn sent to Gramps.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                    McMeadows...I assume their was continued battle, but I didn't see a battle report from last turn...
                    110 bc to Beta
                    still getting into position...
                    I lost a few too many units in the last effort, as I was too eager to attack. As far as I'm aware, I haven't been hiding anything.

Comment

• and 110 to mcmeadows

Comment

• 110 BC

SG @ Haran (SG)
                        4/4 MI vs 3/3 spear - WON 4/4
                        Haran captured

Gramps @ IWarnedYou (McM)
                        5/5 MI vs 4/4 MI - WON 5/5
                        4/4 knight vs 4/4 MI - WON 4/5
                        4/4 knight vs 4/4 MI - LOST 1/4
                        4/4 horseman vs 3/3 horseman - WON 4/4

Gramps was closing in on me so I chose to attack him rather than take the first blow myself. There was no reason for him to have 3 MI's + 1 horseman backed up by 5 horseman sending towards me. He claimed he wanted to take out Witt. Doesn't make sense to me. We're on a peninsula that is closed off by me and Witt is on the far side. I'm not going to have gramps go through my lands. My trust in allies walking through my lands has been severely damaged last week. I had told him last turn he shouldn't move closer and build boats if he wanted to take Witt that desperately. I regret to be at war with Gramps and hope to settle the matter soon. If you wish to get your 5 horsemen crushed on my fortified mountain top, you're welcome. Rather I would cooperate on different areas.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• OK

I thought we were negotiaiting

I stated I thought

I took pity upon you once

I also thought I was in my land
                          not yours since looking at borders it seems my men were simly there and since ya dun get the big picture, I had hope to move them as you suggested by galley, I mean, I travelled this far seem stupid since we were talking or diplomatizing, for you to up and attack me, I loked at map and figured since I cant go through your land I could simply launch from there

Now, your the aggressive one, not I

Oh and by the way, it doesnt have to make sense to you it need only make sense to me

you now talk of cooperation, take cooperation and shove it

oh lets see, that may be too harsh, I mean you attacked me now didnt you?

I guess I am suppossed to bow humbly and say thanks?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 90bc to Shogun Gunner

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll, slightly editted by McMeadows
                              1. I thought we were negotiaiting. I stated I thought
                              2. I also thought I was in my land, not yours since looking at borders it seems my men were simply there and since ya dun get the big picture,
                              3. I had hope to move them as you suggested by galley, I mean, I travelled this far seem stupid since we were talking or diplomatizing, for you to up and attack me, I loked at map and figured since I cant go through your land I could simply launch from there
                              4. Now, your the aggressive one, not I
                              5. Oh and by the way, it doesnt have to make sense to you it need only make sense to me
                              6. you now talk of cooperation, take cooperation and shove it. Oh lets see, that may be too harsh, I mean you attacked me now didnt you?
                              7. I guess I am suppossed to bow humbly and say thanks?
                              1. That was exactly what I thought untill I opened the save and found you still had moved in on me.
                              2. I think you have a different perception of where your border run than I have. If you claim your men were in neutral territory you are right. However, I felt threatened and had warned you not to move closer.
                              3. No galley in sight and it is just totally not turn efficient to have moved them closer to me. Moving them back towards where your galleys should be coming from would be far more efficient.
                              4. I'm the cautious one. I used to be the trusting one.
                              5. If so, denying you a chance to stab me even more after requesting not to come in that position, makes sense to me.
                              6. I have no desire to continue the war with you. I still rather would cooperate.
                              7. No

Comment

• 90 bc to Beta
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X