X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU 602: LA5 tracker

Locked Alliance #5:
    Attached Files
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

my e-mail again:

tommynt@everymail.net

I m getting bored of being the only 1 of 6 guys interested to get this going

Comment

Heeey! I'm interested too! Humph.

Emial: (username)pbem over at mindspring.com
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Hellow guys i'm sorry but i havent recived yet the save to start the game. Who do i have to ask to sen my the file? I'll wait ur answer.

Thanks

Comment

You have to ask Theseus. I think the problem was that they´ve probably sent it to Morgemil instead of Mormegil

Hope it gets solved and that we can start this game as quick as possible

Godking you can post the saves here for me. Thanx.
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic."

Comment

The save is in the main thread - I downloaded it and opened - pw for france needed - so it looks like it ll work

Comment

Sorry to all guys but i had to many problems to find the save and also to get the pass to start de game Now that i've started it i hope this will be a fast game.

I also want to ask u if u know hot to change my pass for my civ in the game ?¿ and what about change the name of the player ?¿ I dont like Joan of Arc i preffer Mormegil jejeje

Well here its the save if the next player wants i send it to his mail tell me and i'll do it.

Also excuse my poor english i will try to do my best
              Attached Files

Comment

Played - my succersor didnt post e-mail or so

so here is it - hopoe he reads it
                Attached Files

Comment

Is this it? Has my search and ranting posts been in vain until now? Perhaps it is so. I will wait until I get a confirmation.

Unfortunately, if this is the case, I regret to say that I will cause a further delay as I will not be back until monday night, and I don't wish to play anothers turn by accident. I will bookmark this thread and check as soon as possible when I return.

It is best to email saves whenever possible, as posting them takes up lots of bandwith, and is not generally acceptable. My email is godking ta prodigy tod net. toWERS, you can email me your address and I will forward them all to you that way. Otherwise, I will be constantly editing my posted saves to erase them.... not fun.

Appologies for the delay(s). Later.

GK / Rich
                  If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing

Otherwise, I will be constantly editing my posted saves to erase them.... not fun.

Why would you need to do that? In the SCS we always post the saves and there is no problem at all.

Comment

Let's email saves. A few reasons:

1) We don't always check in on the threads on a daily basis. In fact, this is the first time I checked this thread, as I did not know it was previously created.

We check our email daily, some of us far more often than that.

2) It's easier to download from email than from Poly with their crappy d/l speeds and other file upload issues.

3) It's easier to send files via email than to post them at Poly and suck up our limited storage space.

4) It's easier to find the save files in our email inbox than in threads like this, especially when Poly is down or lagging.

5) It's easier to directly email someone when the save is missing than to post here and hope that he might read about it.

my email addy is tom_ogas % yahoo * com

EMAIL me the save, and post your email addy morgemil because I will be EMAILING it to you immediately after I play it.

--Togas
                      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                      Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                      Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

There is no way to change the leaders name once the game has started. Sorry, I know I would have prefered something different also.

I will post the save here for this turn, but I will need an email address for the future.

There is a way to change the password. I want to do that, as the one that was assigned is way to cumbersom and I know I will never remember it.

Here is the save:
                        Attached Files
                        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Makahlua´s turn

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                            There is no way to change the leaders name once the game has started. Sorry, I know I would have prefered something different also.
                            Well, if you do have the admin password, you could try and edit this. Should not be that much of a problem, really...
                            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

And it's on it's way to Togas
                              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                              PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Working...
                              X