Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any objects poked into your body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any objects poked into your body?

This girl sitting across from me in the computer lab just bent over so that I could look down her shirt, but that's not what this thread is about. It's about her though because she has a ring through her lip. That's the lip on her face, not elsewhere. It looks like it hurts but she's happy.

Thoughts?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

I think it's nasty, girls or guys, wherever on the body. I mean - punching a hole through your skin and sticking a piece of metal into it - WTF's up with that??????

Comment

WORD
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Same thing with tattoos. Ugh. Yech.

Comment

I got an earring once when I was drunk, but I took it out in the morning. I'm glad that was before the age of all over body piercings.

Comment

And before y'all flame me and call me a bigot, Laura has both - pierced ears and a small tattoo on her back - so it's not as if this is some major hangup to earning my love and respect (and even, if you're lucky, the right to bear my kids )...

But still... gross.

Comment

it's all a question of degree.

ear piercings
              naval piercings
              nose studs
              tounge studs

all good stuff on birds, as long as it's nothing excessive.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I have a thingy on my thingy.

Comment

A few piercings (anywhere)

Tattoos in Chinese = chavs =
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I don't have a thing for pierced girls... I know many do, like just lip piercing, up or downstairs. Nipples, naval.. all that stuff, I'm not into it. I don't say I mind, I just don't find it .. attractive.. Same goes for tattoos. All guys go wild 'wow she's got a butterfly close her arse!'. I mean, so what? I'm into the arse, not the tattoo. I don't need instructions painted next to it, I know how to get there.

I won't pierce myself. Not because I would chicken out, but because I don't see the point in it. Tattoo is another thing though, I might be into it, but I don' tknow if it ever happens, because I've been thinkin about it for like 6 years, and I always pace myself to think more.. Yeah you here these dudes like some of my friends 'you can get it removed'. Yeah I know. Doesn't sound like a good deal. Laser operation? Now that's good for you.

The thing is, I always think I'll regret it. And I KNOW if I had gotten the one I thought 4 years ago, I'd be hitting my head now. I don't consider my body and skin as an open canvas, and a place for me to express myself. I consider my body to be the vessel I'm stuck in for this life and I will take the best care of it that I can. That includes not doing anything unnecessary to it, even if they are not health risks at all, like those really aren't risks.

Another thing is, if I would take a tattoo, it would have to have a deep meaning for me and special. Now, there's nothing special going on, and I change like a cameleont, so what I think is special now isnt' special next week. I'm like the stock markets. I'm loud, I'm up your face, and unpredictable. Powerful and sexy also.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

piercings and tattoos are teh stupid
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Women should only have their ears pierced, and only two max in each ear. Men shouldn't have anything pierced. Anything other than that is compensating for something or making some whiny "rebellious" "statement". Ditto for tattoos.

That is my bigotted opinion, and I'm sticking to it.
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Some piercings are all good, by which I mean ear rings mainly. Piercings to excess are teh stupid.

Tattoos are all good as long as they carry some personal meaning, meaningless tattoos are teh stupid. I have a tattoo on my back in an easily hideable place because it carries significance for me and I feel no need to show it off. I'm glad I got it after about 5 years of thinking about it, though I do often wonder if when I hit 30/40s if I'll still feel the same about it.

Comment

Did you guys see the SNL sketch about tatoo removal?
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

i had 2 lip piercings a year or 2 ago. it was solid
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X